napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 First time user

aboubakar500

I wanna start my first ever cycle. Gonna do my bloodwork and talk to my doctor about getting into Sarms. Do you guys think Rad140 is gonna be too strong for a first cycle even if I purchase a PCT? If not, what PCT do you guys recommend, and how far in my cycle should I start doing the treatment. I heard Ostarine is a good PCT, is that true or is that just broscience?

no its not too strong at all... the issue with rad that people have is they often get fake rad thats a pro hormone or steroid.. if you have quality, you'll be just fine...

now i dont know who the fuck told you ostarine was a pct but thats just ludicrous... its a sarm dude... its not a pct whatsoever... it can be used in some pct's, with steroids, but not here and its not going to provide any recovery.. thats just ignorant as fuck right there... whoever said that has no business ever talking about ped's whatsoever...

you can get everything you need at www.sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you an excellent layout. Give us a try and you will not be disappointed!

Top Bottom