napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 as a Cycle Kickstarter?

ikmejers

Looking to run a cycle of Test E and Tren E, can I use RAD-140 as a kickstarter? How long and at how many MG's? I was also looking into possible replacing the RAD-140 with LGD-4033...

Looking to run a cycle of Test E and Tren E, can I use RAD-140 as a kickstarter? How long and at how many MG's? I was also looking into possible replacing the RAD-140 with LGD-4033...
Yes you can use either rad-140 or lgd as a Kickstart. Both work fine for that purpose. You'll want to run either one for 12 weeks to get the most of it.

What is your stats and goals?

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Here are the dosages for both of them

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 rad-140 20mg per day dosed in the am

Yes you can use either rad-140 or lgd as a Kickstart. Both work fine for that purpose. You'll want to run either one for 12 weeks to get the most of it.

What is your stats and goals?

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

Here are the dosages for both of them

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 rad-140 20mg per day dosed in the am

Sounds good thanks!

Since it takes roughly 4 weeks or so for Test and the Tren to start kicking in, should I just run the kickstarter for lets say 3 weeks then?

It takes a little while for those to kick in as well wouldn't make sense to just stop them at 3 or 4 weeks it would be a waste of time and money, you should run them the whole 12.

Since it takes roughly 4 weeks or so for Test and the Tren to start kicking in, should I just run the kickstarter for lets say 3 weeks then?
No bro, you still want to run them the full 12 weeks to get the full benefit from them. They will only enhance your cycle

Just as a kickstart alone that's worthless in a tren cycle. Either run it the full 12 weeks or use an oral aas

the beauty of sarms is the fact you can use them as a kickstart and do not have to stop like you would oral after only 4-6 weeks, so its far more than a kickstart... stacking rad and lgd as a kickstart is fucking mean... you can't go wrong either way but they are both excellent kickstarts... just remember, sarms peak at 8 weeks so clearly 12 weeks is the right way to run it to get the very most out of them... you certainly would not stop something when its peaking...

Top Bottom