napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD 140 Cycle

Bonsaifreak78

This is just a quick update to say i'm currently in week 9 of a RAD140 cycle . Dosing has been 20mg weeks 1-6 and 30mg weeks 7-12 . This is now my 4th sarms cycle I have ran . I'm 41 in November and this is the heaviest , strongest ive ever been to date. Training has been very consistant and diet has been pretty much spot on . I have really cut down red meat to once a week and have replaced it with oily fish and chicken. I run 5 low carb days and have a refeed (higher carb ) day every 6 days. This seems to work well for me but every one is different.

Attachments

• me 5th july 2019.jpg
    me 5th july 2019.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20190628_214607_397.jpg
    IMG_20190628_214607_397.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20190702_205644_023.jpg
    IMG_20190702_205644_023.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 58
very nice work bro!

Thanks Dylan I ended up competing early in the year in a NABBA event and came 3rd in beach model (simular to Physique ). I was pretty happy considering it was my first comp and i havent ran any AAS just sarms. Size was there just lacked some condition.

Thanks Dylan I ended up competing early in the year in a NABBA event and came 3rd in beach model (simular to Physique ). I was pretty happy considering it was my first comp and i havent ran any AAS just sarms. Size was there just lacked some condition.

Congrats man!

This is just a quick update to say i'm currently in week 9 of a RAD140 cycle . Dosing has been 20mg weeks 1-6 and 30mg weeks 7-12 . This is now my 4th sarms cycle I have ran . I'm 41 in November and this is the heaviest , strongest ive ever been to date. Training has been very consistant and diet has been pretty much spot on . I have really cut down red meat to once a week and have replaced it with oily fish and chicken. I run 5 low carb days and have a refeed (higher carb ) day every 6 days. This seems to work well for me but every one is different.

Looking good fella. How many calories are you on daily and what do you consider to be a low carb day?

Very nice indeed.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Looking good fella. How many calories are you on daily and what do you consider to be a low carb day?

I'm on about 3200 daily at present .My fat content is proberly higher than some are use to but it comes from oily fish. My low carb days I have a bowl of oats in the morning that's about 60grams (that's about 34g carbs ) the rest of my meals are mainly cruficious vegetables , salads and meat based meals . I do utilise a protein bar and shake for two meals but these are low carb at about 4 grams net each . As mentioned this seems to work for me and I feel good on it and have no real lack in energy except by day 6 im hanging for some sweet potato , rice etc .

Nice work man! You are deff doing things right! Im also on a rad cycle, but still early at about week 4 of 12. Keep us updated, very interested about your end results. Cheers

Nice work man! You are deff doing things right! Im also on a rad cycle, but still early at about week 4 of 12. Keep us updated, very interested about your end results. Cheers

Cheers mate , getting near the end of cycle and strength has really kicked in . last 4 chest workouts PB in a row , food intake has been insane but I haven't really gained any fat. I have not weighed myself since start of cycle just going off strength and how I look in the mirror . Ill update once I complete cycle

So half way through PCT and still lifting real good . May have lost a little hardness but otherwise feeling great . Recent back shot which im pretty happy with as its certainly been one of my weaknesses but some thickness has been added

IMG_20190716_212539_661.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys been real happy with this cycle and how i'm looking at the moment. Did end up weighing myself so stats are
40 years old
177cm or 5-10
195lbs or 89kg
BF unknown haven't measured it but I would think 12-13%

This is my forth cycle of sarms to date .

Top Bottom