napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 causing ED?.

Mountpec

I recently started a cycle of rad 140 15 mg daily also with that stack I am taking SR9009 10mg every 3 hours. I am not a super seasoned user but I have a few cycles under my belt and know the estrogen feeling and that stuff learned the hard way. I have not done a cycle of any kind in 2 years and had labs done 2 years ago and was well with in order across the board. I decided to start this cycle and figured it would be slightly easier to deal with. I am aware every one states it takes weeks to notice rad 140 but within 1 day of dosing it my equipment (penis) started to fail. This is the question is it the rad 140 or SR9009 I stopped the SR and the problem is persisting trying to figuring it out. I am not an expert and looking for some advice here.

ummm what so hard to understand about you need to stop them... they have caused so many people problems like this... i have no clue what they are selling people but obviously you should NOT be having this problem with any sarm aside from possibly s23 but you dont have real rad... its not difficult to comprehend.. STOP using them now unless you want the problems to get far worse... then by all means, continue

yes, get rid of it bro... do a search on the forum and you can see all the problems they have caused others

Top Bottom