napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140, Carderine, Osterine Cycle

Wildbil26

Rad has amazing results and I wanted to see if anyone has had their monkey try Osterine 20mg (in the am) Carderine 20mg (pm) and Rad-140 30mg (afternoon). Of course healthy diet and plenty of protien will be administered as required lol. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

I don't think it would be any benefit taking at all different times . Each of those compounds have a 24 hr half life so why make it difficult doing it at 3 times . I dosed LGD and RAD together first thing when i woke up in the morning and GW about 1hr before my workout.

That's a great stack bro. Tell me your goals and I can tell you if it fits them or needs tweaked a bit

There's no need to split all those doses either

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the input all. I only split them up because of the taste, (I mean ive been told the taste is terrible hahaha) splitting it up seemed easier to choke down, but I will try that thank you!

Last edited:
That's a great stack bro. Tell me your goals and I can tell you if it fits them or needs tweaked a bit

There's no need to split all those doses either
Thanks! I recently put on about 15lbs of muscle and now I am simply trying to cut up some without losing too mych stength. The Rad was amazing alone and gains were pretty dry so I figured these would all stack well together. Thank you!

Top Bottom