napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

kramer97

Hey everyone,

Have a few questions about RAD-140 as I just ordered. Looking for some suggestions. I was recommended to take it solo with no PCT, but the more I read, the more I'm seeing the opposite.

1. As a first time cycle in history, is it recommended to take it solo? I see many cycling it with SR-9009
2. What is the recommended dose to start? 3 MG, ramp up to 6 and then 9 after 2 weeks?
3. Should RAD 140 be taken daily or split up every couple days?
4. Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone wants to add to it as I prep, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

What are your stats....M/F..age/Height/weight/body fat

What are your goals...lose fat...gain muscle?

You can definitely run it solo, but running it with SR will produce some great results. SR is a favorite of mine, especially in terms of cutting fat. Take it daily and run a PCT after all is said and done.

Thanks brothers!

More info - M. 32yrs. 5'11" 192 lbs. BF- 24%.

I'm trying to stay in the 190's while I pack on lean muscle mass.

bf% doesn't seem right at 5'11" and 192 how did you come with that number?

4v1w9h.jpg

Thanks brothers!

More info - M. 32yrs. 5'11" 192 lbs. BF- 24%.

I'm trying to stay in the 190's while I pack on lean muscle mass.
With bodyfat that high, you really need to do a cut...and when you get in shape you are going to be far below 190 lbs bro. That's just the way it is.

For that goal you need to run a cutting stack and adjust your diet for that. You can still add mass and strength in the process with this stack, but this is my best recommendation for you

Get all your sarms from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am 25mg pm
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2-3 hours)

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey everyone,

Have a few questions about RAD-140 as I just ordered. Looking for some suggestions. I was recommended to take it solo with no PCT, but the more I read, the more I'm seeing the opposite.

1. As a first time cycle in history, is it recommended to take it solo? I see many cycling it with SR-9009
2. What is the recommended dose to start? 3 MG, ramp up to 6 and then 9 after 2 weeks?
3. Should RAD 140 be taken daily or split up every couple days?
4. Is a PCT actually required? If so, what is recommended and at what dosages? Clomid/Nolva?

That's all I can think of right now. If anyone wants to add to it as I prep, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

hey bro... you have great weight at 5'11" but your body fat is out of line man... especially at that size... your carrying WAY too much fat.. you need to focus on cutting right now... you can still cut and not sacrifice a ton of muscle... the beauty of sarms is they prevent muscle wastage so this really works in your favor... you need to focus on getting your body fat down though... if anything you need to realize its just flat out unhealthy... i have the perfect layout for you... you can get this entire layout at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks all.

The BF is from those scales so it's probably off. I'm not by any means fat lol. As a matter of fact, I feel skinny at my current size, which is why I want to pack on lean muscle mass. The only fat I have is just a little in the abdominal region.

Do you guys have a recommended cycle with the RAD 140, considering that I already ordered it! As for the rest of the supplies, I assume we can't speak about sources on where I can get it from? I don't know anyone locally, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Thanks all.

The BF is from those scales so it's probably off. I'm not by any means fat lol. As a matter of fact, I feel skinny at my current size, which is why I want to pack on lean muscle mass. The only fat I have is just a little in the abdominal region.

Do you guys have a recommended cycle with the RAD 140, considering that I already ordered it! As for the rest of the supplies, I assume we can't speak about sources on where I can get it from? I don't know anyone locally, unfortunately.

1. you can ask whatever you want... what "supplies" are you needing?

2. yes, you can add rad to this cycle but running it solo is not anything i would recommend for where your at right now... rad needs to be ran 20 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Well, the SARMS (everything you had mentioned) plus the PCTs. I've always been looking for something safe with zero side effects and a few folks local to me highly recommended RAD 140 on it's own and that it would give significant results, so I jumped the gun on it.

Last edited:
Well, the SARMS (everything you had mentioned) plus the PCTs. I've always been looking for something safe with zero side effects and a few folks local to me highly recommended RAD 140 on it's own and that it would give significant results, so I jumped the gun on it.

you can still use it bro but you really need to focus on the stack i laid out... where did you get the rad from ?

Thanks all.

We posted links for you above for www.sarmsx.com, which is where you can purchase everything we laid out for you bro, and that is what we fully recommend going with. Where is your RAD from? That concerns me if you didn't get it from sarmsx. You may have a bunk or under dosed product.

A good stack for you that includes RAD that I would recommend for your goals is below. I provided you direct links to sarmsx for the complete 12 week cycle as well as a link for the complete pct. just follow those

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just to check and see if i am on the right track. i ordered first stack including:

1- Anabolicum (LGD-4033)
1-Andarine (S-4)
1- Testolone (RAD140)
1- Cardarine (GW-501516)

Any other wisdom to improve or correct this stack please do reply

yes i was unsure of which to order more of. i posted a thread for help but haven't received any replies yet asking which to order multiple of to compensate ones i take two a day compared to one a day.

Top Bottom