napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

I?ll try to find study on it... supposedly findings are based on a new human study released where subjects were given doses of 100mg...

I?ll try to find study on it... supposedly findings are based on a new human study released where subjects were given doses of 100mg...

Derek from more plates more dates, on his YouTube channel just went over the newer study and said in the findings it is said to be a 60 hour half life, so if that's true and we are doing a 20mg dose every single day , than our serum concentration would be much higher than we think after a few weeks of use which means we would have to pct later than we think as well who knows, I will wait to see what Dylan has to say about this

i would need to see more studies than just one to give any sort of confirmation on anything... we've been dosing it the same for many years now and its show to be the most effective... ive seen countless blood panels after rad use and never have i seen anything out of the ordinary with reputable sarms being used

i would need to see more studies than just one to give any sort of confirmation on anything... we've been dosing it the same for many years now and its show to be the most effective... ive seen countless blood panels after rad use and never have i seen anything out of the ordinary with reputable sarms being used

As always appreciate the insight and knowledge, as far as I know it was one study at a way higher dose than what any of us use recreationally and it was only one confirmed study stating 60 hours half life, nonetheless I have my cycle and I'm sticking to it ( I saw so many comments on YouTube from people saying they are going to dose now every other day and it was out of hand) just stick to what has been established for years now.

Yessir, my thoughts exactly it?s only one study... You guys have years of hands on experience... I too thought it funny how everyone in the comments section of the video we?re going to change their current cycle dosing because of this new information... Stick to what has been proven to work!

Yea its funny too guys come over and say "well i saw this on reddit!" and its like omg please no no no dont listen to anything there....

Yea its funny too guys come over and say "well i saw this on reddit!" and its like omg please no no no dont listen to anything there....

Half these people are probably the same ones who take advice from Tony huge and the bang energy drink CEO 😂

yeah man, i dont ever jump on hype etc.. people are way way way too quick to just accept something they read without getting more into it etc... over reactions are a norm when it comes to all of this so Im far more conservative on my approaches

yeah man, i dont ever jump on hype etc.. people are way way way too quick to just accept something they read without getting more into it etc... over reactions are a norm when it comes to all of this so Im far more conservative on my approaches

Same I take my advice from people I can trust and want to see me succeed the proper and healthy way, changing something you are doing based on little facts is just going to screw you up in the long term

Derek from more plates more dates, on his YouTube channel just went over the newer study and said in the findings it is said to be a 60 hour half life, so if that's true and we are doing a 20mg dose every single day , than our serum concentration would be much higher than we think after a few weeks of use which means we would have to pct later than we think as well who knows, I will wait to see what Dylan has to say about this

I am a huge fan of Derek. This dude is incredibly smart and really looks at the science aspect. Plus he has delts I can only dream of, lol.

I am a huge fan of Derek. This dude is incredibly smart and really looks at the science aspect. Plus he has delts I can only dream of, lol.

Agreed, cant go wrong with Derek as he puts his heart and soul into this and its amazing to have someone in the community as knowledge as he is on many different topics

Top Bottom