napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140

jeeneel

Banned
Hey Dylan.. I’m interested in the rad 140... do I need a PCT after I’m done with the cycle? Also do you think is safe for me to do it, I have ankylosis spondylitis.. it is a type of arthritis .... my main goal is cutting but I’m confused.. I hope you could help me through the process.
thank you!

Hey Dylan.. I’m interested in the rad 140... do I need a PCT after I’m done with the cycle? Also do you think is safe for me to do it, I have ankylosis spondylitis.. it is a type of arthritis .... my main goal is cutting but I’m confused.. I hope you could help me through the process.
thank you!

Dylan gave you the right protocol to run it. What exactly is your goals?

If you need a high quality legit source for sarms, biotech has everything you need. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

Actually I been watching his videos in YouTube... I would like to try the mk2866 and gw501516 , because I want the cutting but also the strength... Do you think I will need a pct?

Actually I been watching his videos in YouTube... I would like to try the mk2866 and gw501516 , because I want the cutting but also the strength... Do you think I will need a pct?
brother how can you say you have watched the videos and then ask if you need a pct??? thats basic stuff and if you came to the conclusion you wanted to use mk2866 then you clearly had to watch the video right?

Yeah I did watch the videos. You actually mention in the video that if you do it for one month is totally fine with the mk2866.... gw501516 you don’t need pct, but there is some people saying don’t listen to you, that you just want to sell the product.. I will get suppression real bad.

Yeah I did watch the videos. You actually mention in the video that if you do it for one month is totally fine with the mk2866.... gw501516 you don’t need pct, but there is some people saying don’t listen to you, that you just want to sell the product.. I will get suppression real bad.
LMFAO.. then you run it however you want... how is it i want to sell a product when sarmsx is closed dude? i dont need the disrespect... why would you even ask me then???? SMFH... please dont ask me any further questions...

When is SARMsX.com going to have the Sarms products available again.. it was supposed to be December 20th,2017. Does anyone knows??? Thank you!

When is SARMsX.com going to have the Sarms products available again.. it was supposed to be December 20th,2017. Does anyone knows??? Thank you!
im just waiting for some confirmation bro but there should be a bigger surprise as well

Hey Dylan I have a question! I know usually beginners do 50mg every other day for trenbolone acetate which is equal 200 mg a week . Example. Monday 50mg Wednesday 50mg Friday 50mg and Sunday 50mg= 200mg a week! My question is it possible to do it twice a week ? Example Monday 100mg and Friday 100mg? Thanks bro.

Hey Dylan I have a question! I know usually beginners do 50mg every other day for trenbolone acetate which is equal 200 mg a week . Example. Monday 50mg Wednesday 50mg Friday 50mg and Sunday 50mg= 200mg a week! My question is it possible to do it twice a week ? Example Monday 100mg and Friday 100mg? Thanks bro.
Not with the Acetate ester. Eod is already a stretch. You would need Tren E for twice a week.

Ight sounds great! I never used any steroids before. What is the lowest dosage I can run tren acetate every other day and get some results? I’m trying to cut fat and get ripped while I minimize side effects as low as possible.

Ight sounds great! I never used any steroids before. What is the lowest dosage I can run tren acetate every other day and get some results? I’m trying to cut fat and get ripped while I minimize side effects as low as possible.
Tren is not for first timers bro... You're gonna hurt yourself.

I hope you didn't just find out that tren is the best Cutting steroid and decide to run it right now with 0 experience whatsoever...stay safe , be patient and don't trust any gym bro that comes at you to sell you tren and tell you nothing bad can happen ....GW+RAD or S4 or mk 2866 is more than enough believe me , even all 4 if you so wish it, but lose tren from your vocabulary for now...

Top Bottom