napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 1 month left

Airons

Hi so i have been doing lgd for 8 weeks and started rad on my 4th week of lgd, so got about 4 weeks left of rad-140. My dosage is 20mg per day. So my question is i was gonna go with nova, is 40,20,20,20 good? And how long do you guys usually wait til next cycle after pct?.
Sorry for my english

Nolva at those doses are good. You can always add a natural test booster too to help.

You need to run your PCT and then take a good 6-8 weeks off and run bloodwork to make sure you are recovered and that you are back to the pre-cycle blood work levels you ran before the cycle.

Is it wise to switch compounds at the end? Why not run lgd for the full 12 weeks?
Seem like lgd just really gets going strong the last 8-12 weeks. Will starting RAD now and only running it 4 weeks give it a chance to get in the body and be affective?
Are still running lgd for the full 12 weeks and just adding RAD the last 4?

nolva is fine but you should run gw501516 in pct too... you really dont know what you are doing is the big problem... you shouldnt use these compounds when you have no clue what you are actually doing

Is it wise to switch compounds at the end? Why not run lgd for the full 12 weeks?
Seem like lgd just really gets going strong the last 8-12 weeks. Will starting RAD now and only running it 4 weeks give it a chance to get in the body and be affective?
Are still running lgd for the full 12 weeks and just adding RAD the last 4?

Yea i still do lgd also

Sarms.forsale is where I get all my sarms. Top quality and fantastic prices!

Nolva will be fine but don't go any higher than the doses you have laid out. For a more comprehensive PCT, add in some Cardarine and a natural test booster. You will feel better, train harder, and keep more of your gains that way.

Top Bottom