napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quote of the day

Flanex

I'd like to start a "Quote Of The Day" where every day I (or anyone else that wants to) put up an inspirational quote.This being a bodybuilding forum,it would be preferable that it is training related BUT not necessarily.It could be mentally related too.Anything that inspires greatness will do.

Here's one by my 2nd favorite bodybuilder to start it off:

The mind is incredible. Once you've gained mastery over it, channeling its powers positively for your purposes, you can do anything. I mean anything. The secret is to make your mind work for you not against you. This means constantly being positive. Constantly setting up challenges you can meet either today, next week, or next month. "I can't..." should be permanently stricken from your vocabulary, especially the vocabulary of your thoughts. You must see yourself always growing and improving.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I hope this takes off.I see a lot of potential with this thread.Sometimes all you need is a few words of inspiration to get you up off your ass & into the gym when you're not feeling 100%.

I'm down with this man. I get in this forum everyday just to see all my brothers in iron help push each other beyond your normal limits of thinking. Do what you love and be who you are regardless of what others think because we only have this one life and I'll be damned if someone's gonna tell me I can't be a beast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down with this man. I get in this forum everyday just to see all my brothers in iron help push each other beyond your normal limits of thinking. Do what you love and be who you are regardless of what others think because we only have this one life and I'll be damned if someone's gonna tell me I can't be a beast!

Do what you love and be who you are regardless of what others think because we only have this one life and I'll be damned if someone's gonna tell me I can't be a beast!

That's what I'm talking about bro.That was quoteworthy if I've ever seen it.NICE!

Here's two from me:
"I only answer to God and the last time I checked he gave me the go ahead to be this bad ass."

2. "In case you didn't realize it the chain of command is as follows... God, Jesus then The 44".

Extra one: "Why yes, I do like peanut butter Sir".

Here's two from me:
"I only answer to God and the last time I checked he gave me the go ahead to be this bad ass."

2. "In case you didn't realize it the chain of command is as follows... God, Jesus then The 44".

Extra one: "Why yes, I do like peanut butter Sir".

"In case you didn't realize it the chain of command is as follows... God, Jesus then The 44".

LOL love that one bro!Hell at least you know your limits. ;)

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."*

-Arnold

This is probably my favorite Arnold quote.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."*

-Arnold

That's a great one Rick.Arnold had some great quotes.Hell he was/is an exceptional person.He basically came over here & with a little help from Joe Weider conquered America.Every thing he wanted to do he did.

This one has 44 written all over it:

Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.
Ronnie Coleman

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
- Henry Rollins

"If you're capable of sending a legible text message between sets, you probably aren't working hard enough."
- Dave Tate

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
- Henry Rollins
Another one of my favorite quotes. I've always loved that one from Henry Rollins

“The single biggest mistake that most beginners make is putting 100% of their effort into the positive (concentric) part of the rep, while paying no attention to the negative (eccentric) segment.”
- Dorian Yates

"On the Internet, everyone squats. In real life, the squat rack is always empty. You figure out what this means."
- Steve Shaw

Top Bottom