napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A "Thank You" and farewell from The 44

44YOGearHead

For those of you that have supported me, whether it be finding my former rants hilarious, or following my YouTube videos, or simply adding me as a friend here on Isarms I wanna take a moment to say "Thank you". Conversely, for those who have tried to thwart my efforts, or throw shade... or done anything considered less than friendly I wanna say "Have a great day, now please Sir go fuck yourself deep and hard". Isarms is a great place for persons interested in improving their athletic performance to begin. Dylan has always done his best to provide you guys with the fundamentals he thought were necessary to build upon in the future and has taken great pride in doing so. I, myself, have used his advice in the past and used it as a stepping stone in my development as we learn from everyone in all that we do. I hope that each of you takes the time to witness all that he offers, analyze it and tailor it to help you on your journey towards self development. Personal growth is fundamental to ones realization that the world is ever changing, so one must change to live within it and coexist with oneself and others. With that being said, I say farewell to Isarms. Nothing personal and i will always remember all the guys that I've interacted with here... both good and bad (Dylan managed to ban all the ones I've bumped heads with... Thanks Dylan lol), but my time is stretched thin and between other platforms I cannot frequent here as much as I would like to. Currently owning two forums and attempting to stay on top of them doesn't leave a lot of time for browsing the web without purposeful intent. Leisure time truly is a luxury and I can only imagine how thin Dylan is stretched. So "Thanks for the support and following. Those of you that are friends to myself, feel free to join the new forum (now on Tapatalk), those that aren't my "friend" thanks as well. For those of you that might like to take a jab at me since I am departing, here's your chance as I most likely won't have time to respond, just keep in mind the time I've spent here has been productive and beneficial within my eyes... so shots fired can be reciprocated (I like to use multi-syllable words). Dylan and I have no issue, so for those who think we do, don't attempt to feed into something which doesn't exist whether the user account is genuine, or a ghost account designed at ulterior motives.

The 44

Good luck with your endeavors... I'm certain you will do well. Thanks for taking the time to say a proper farewell.

Good luck with your endeavors... I'm certain you will do well. Thanks for taking the time to say a proper farewell.

Yes, most people just disappear without saying anything! Anyhow thanks for all your input and good luck.

Unfortunately jabber and mindless nonsense talk will continue to go on, no matter how much we tell others to stop or that we have always been cool bro... It sucks that the world has to operate like that but people tend to not have anything better to do than stir things and get involved in things they either have no business getting involved in or have no idea the real facts, creating issues and circumstances that they either have no clue about or do not belong in... Its quite sad but as we both know, that is what it is... You are always welcome here and you know that and hopefully you will continue to be... I do believe this is and always has been a home to you but we are always good and on the same page regardless bro... I'll talk to you in a bit...

My N*gga... best of luck in your endeavors. I’ve always enjoyed your posts and videos. I’ll continue to follow your work.

Peace 44! It was a pleasure talking with you and reading all your contributions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you that have supported me, whether it be finding my former rants hilarious, or following my YouTube videos, or simply adding me as a friend here on Isarms I wanna take a moment to say "Thank you". Conversely, for those who have tried to thwart my efforts, or throw shade... or done anything considered less than friendly I wanna say "Have a great day, now please Sir go fuck yourself deep and hard". Isarms is a great place for persons interested in improving their athletic performance to begin. Dylan has always done his best to provide you guys with the fundamentals he thought were necessary to build upon in the future and has taken great pride in doing so. I, myself, have used his advice in the past and used it as a stepping stone in my development as we learn from everyone in all that we do. I hope that each of you takes the time to witness all that he offers, analyze it and tailor it to help you on your journey towards self development. Personal growth is fundamental to ones realization that the world is ever changing, so one must change to live within it and coexist with oneself and others. With that being said, I say farewell to Isarms. Nothing personal and i will always remember all the guys that I've interacted with here... both good and bad (Dylan managed to ban all the ones I've bumped heads with... Thanks Dylan lol), but my time is stretched thin and between other platforms I cannot frequent here as much as I would like to. Currently owning two forums and attempting to stay on top of them doesn't leave a lot of time for browsing the web without purposeful intent. Leisure time truly is a luxury and I can only imagine how thin Dylan is stretched. So "Thanks for the support and following. Those of you that are friends to myself, feel free to join the new forum (now on Tapatalk), those that aren't my "friend" thanks as well. For those of you that might like to take a jab at me since I am departing, here's your chance as I most likely won't have time to respond, just keep in mind the time I've spent here has been productive and beneficial within my eyes... so shots fired can be reciprocated (I like to use multi-syllable words). Dylan and I have no issue, so for those who think we do, don't attempt to feed into something which doesn't exist whether the user account is genuine, or a ghost account designed at ulterior motives.

The 44

Lol. Catch ya later[emoji1422]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom