napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Spike doses" of SARMS pre contest

ComstockZero

Has anyone ever looked at or known people who've tried compounds like RAD140 or SR9009 (or any others for that matter) on cycles with very high doses for in Situ performance enhancement in endurance athletics competition (Like strongman, swimming, crossfit, rowing, cycling, etc.). Do these compounds affect the body quickly enough to see benefits from short term high doses at the tail end of of a normal dosing protocol? Something like 100mg stenabolic/d for 3-5 days. Is there any benefit and what are the risks? North American Strongman Nats are going on right now (I'm not there bc I broke my c6 spinous process off in a meet in March), so it got me thinking about this.

that is not something i would ever recommend and running more of them is not going to do anything except likely cause unwanted effects... people that have ran mk2866 too high for example have developed rashes and gyno irritation and people running rad too high have had huge cholesterol hits... thats why it is never recommended to go over 30 mg because you just dont see issues there... there is a reason that doses are capped like anything else... fuck , vitamins can severely hurt you if you take too much... think about the nastiness eating too much cinnamon can cause... this is just really poor thinking to be honest and a more is always better concept that is completely backwards... a spike dose is not going to do anything different than a normal dose will do... not once have i encountered anything good from overdosing sarms nor steroids

I don't see that as being something beneficial at very high doses for short amounts of time. Sarms have a point of diminished returns when it comes to increasing dose, and they also have a cumulative effect over time that needs to build up to make work. I wouodmt personally recommend running the many other way than intended

Not to kick a dead horse but I’m in total agreement with the guys. It’s better to run recommended doses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

let me know if you have any other questions brother, i want to make sure you do things right...

Top Bottom