napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Russian Guy" My last dissicion Diet plan + training and future plans

I talked with you, and learned a lot in few posts, i now have a destination, i marked a day in the calendar, this is the day i am starting to progress, change my life, move forward, its a great day, like russian army took berlin, i am taking controll in my life.

So I weight around 198lbs and 15-18Bf i am not sure, ths is what your member reccomanded

Monday
Meal 1
40g protein from shake
1cup Kashi GoLean by Kellogs

Meal 2
7oz chicken breast no skin boiled with water and spices or grilled…
2 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 3
6oz Salmon, Baked
1 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)

Meal 4
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 5 (post workout)
40g protein from shake
½ Cup white rice

Meal 6
6oz hamburger
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

what do you think about this plan, what to change what to add, i changed one thing i cant eat boiled food, ill just cook it on fire with a little or non oil

Ill train 5 times a week, 1-2 group of muscle everyday, 15-25 repetations 4times set

ill measure everything, month by month, until i get there at the point where fitness will become my lifestyle, when i dont need to make or remind myself to eat, when organism asks for it

And how much minute cardio you reccomand, is 3 times a week enough ?

btw this is hot i split

I- Chest and legs
II-back and calves
III-forearms and bi's
IV-shouders and hardcore abs workout around 5 abs workout
V-chest and legs
VI - rest
VII - rest

then it goes all over again, maybe ill do small abs workout everyday and once in a week hardcore

15-30 min of cardio a day should be sufficient. I would switch up your split as well so you are not doing chest two lift days in a row. Just a thought. And maybe go 2 days on 1 off 3 on 1 off. Instead of 5 on 2 off

I talked with you, and learned a lot in few posts, i now have a destination, i marked a day in the calendar, this is the day i am starting to progress, change my life, move forward, its a great day, like russian army took berlin, i am taking controll in my life.

So I weight around 198lbs and 15-18Bf i am not sure, ths is what your member reccomanded

Monday
Meal 1
40g protein from shake
1cup Kashi GoLean by Kellogs

Meal 2
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 3
6oz Salmon, Baked
1 whole wheat tortillas (8” diameter)

Meal 4
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

Meal 5 (post workout)
40g protein from shake
½ Cup white rice

Meal 6
6oz hamburger
1 Cup Mixed Vegetables

what do you think about this plan, what to change what to add, i changed one thing i cant eat boiled food, ill just cook it on fire with a little or non oil

Ill train 5 times a week, 1-2 group of muscle everyday, 15-25 repetations 4times set

ill measure everything, month by month, until i get there at the point where fitness will become my lifestyle, when i dont need to make or remind myself to eat, when organism asks for it

And how much minute cardio you reccomand, is 3 times a week enough ?

Please read this thread which will help you construct and setup the right diet plan for you

http://adrenalinerushforum.com/showthread.php?6585-Diet-and-Nutrition-basics-101

Top Bottom