PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: "Quake" A product from Biotech Underground

"Quake" A product from Biotech Underground

I walk into Steere's Nutrition shop asking for a great product. Quake is what I leave with. I haven't taking it yet. I'm just trying to research it with no results. Do you know anything about this product? I was told it is a great SARM stack. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Haven't heard of it but I highly doubt you got legit sarms from a nutrition shop. Are they in the form of capsules? Sarms are only bioavailable as suspended in alcohol so if they're capsules, then I have no idea what you got bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You should have researched first and then bought your product.. not the other way around. It's def not sarms if they are selling it out of a shop.

The only place I get sarms from is sarmsx.com. I cant vouch for some of these other brands

Quote Originally Posted by galfard View Post
    I walk into Steere's Nutrition shop asking for a great product. Quake is what I leave with. I haven't taking it yet. I'm just trying to research it with no results. Do you know anything about this product? I was told it is a great SARM stack. Any advice would be great. Thank you
    Might as well throw that one right in the trash if it's capsules in a bottle brother. You should always go with a trusted sarms source that sells liquid suspension sarms, and there is none better than www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would try and return it

Quote Originally Posted by galfard View Post

there's no way you went into to your nutrition store and walked out with real sarms... ive seen this time and time again... chances are very high you have a prohormone and if thats the case then your going to need a full pct so just having that concern, you need to be prepared to do that