178cm
83kg
Around 10-12% body fat

Taking:
18 week of HGH 2IU ED
1 week OSTARINE
1 week GW
Clean diet

What do you suggest me for getting "Paperskin" lean? Should I just go with 4IU of HGH ED?

Re: RE: "Paper skin" lean

Siljo3 said:
Hello,

My stats:

178cm
83kg
Around 10-12% body fat

Taking:
18 week of HGH 2IU ED
1 week OSTARINE
1 week GW
Clean diet

What do you suggest me for getting "Paperskin" lean? Should I just go with 4IU of HGH ED?
The only thing that's going to get you that lean is the right diet and cardio. Steroids, GH, and other drugs are just aids and not fat burners.

"Paper" skin lean is competition and stage ready...probably 4-5% bodyfat. That can only be achieved and maintained for a short time and is all about diet and cardio. It's as simple as that

Re: RE:

RickRock said:
Siljo3 said:
Hello,

My stats:

178cm
83kg
Around 10-12% body fat

Taking:
18 week of HGH 2IU ED
1 week OSTARINE
1 week GW
Clean diet

The only thing that's going to get you that lean is the right diet and cardio. Steroids, GH, and other drugs are just aids and not fat burners.

"Paper" skin lean is competition and stage ready...probably 4-5% bodyfat. That can only be achieved and maintained for a short time and is all about diet and cardio. It's as simple as that

OK, thanks for answer.

The only way I can look like that is to get down to 4-5%BF. I felt like shit, was starving and was only able to maintain it for 2 -3 months. My girlfriend never wanted to lay on me cause I felt like rocks!! I can live with 8%BF, but I am not going lower than that unless I have a reason...and at present I cannot think of one. It also took tren and eq to get the skin to look paper thin.
Keep in mind that you have to have the genetics too.And it helps if you already have a v taper. Sometimes it is better to set more attainable goals. I work out heavy and hard...it is a bit like brushing my teeth..I just do it. What ever I get out of it is what I accept. I was lucky enough to be on the thin side but muscular.
I was veiny and wirey at 15. So working out and diet gave me good results.

drb_iac said:
The only way I can look like that is to get down to 4-5%BF. I felt like shit, was starving and was only able to maintain it for 2 -3 months. My girlfriend never wanted to lay on me cause I felt like rocks!! I can live with 8%BF, but I am not going lower than that unless I have a reason...and at present I cannot think of one. It also took tren and eq to get the skin to look paper thin.
Keep in mind that you have to have the genetics too.And it helps if you already have a v taper. Sometimes it is better to set more attainable goals. I work out heavy and hard...it is a bit like brushing my teeth..I just do it. What ever I get out of it is what I accept. I was lucky enough to be on the thin side but muscular.

I was just discussing this with EZ_E last night... I have been at 5% for nearly a year but its finally taking its toll... the lack of energy, the constant hunger etc... 6-7 year round is one thing but i am quickly finding that even myself is not a machine and its affecting my workouts, mood etc... you start to deprive your body far too much and it just does not work... at that 6-7 range, your still a bad motherfucker and in a class of your own

Re: RE: Re: "Paper skin" lean

DylanGemelli said:
drb_iac said:

I was just discussing this with EZ_E last night... I have been at 5% for nearly a year but its finally taking its toll... the lack of energy, the constant hunger etc... 6-7 year round is one thing but i am quickly finding that even myself is not a machine and its affecting my workouts, mood etc... you start to deprive your body far too much and it just does not work... at that 6-7 range, your still a bad motherfucker and in a class of your own
You are exactly right Dylan. I've been sub 5%, but only for a show, and for a very short time. During the summer like now is when I'm at my most shredded state outside of prep, and I still don't get under 7%. I can maintain that somewhat easily with my diet and cardio, and still afford a couple cheat meals per week. I also feel great at that level. Any leaner than that (as you know very well) requires taking things to a whole other level with sacrifice in all areas.

Re: RE: Re:

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
drb_iac said:

You are exactly right Dylan. I've been sub 5%, but only for a show, and for a very short time. During the summer like now is when I'm at my most shredded state outside of prep, and I still don't get under 7%. I can maintain that somewhat easily with my diet and cardio, and still afford a couple cheat meals per week. I also feel great at that level. Any leaner than that (as you know very well) requires taking things to a whole other level with sacrifice in all areas.

I keep waiting for that guy to come up to me and say hey dude..if you can get to 4% BF I have a million dollar model contract for you. Ok pie hole closed for biz beginning NOW. Or the guy from the NFL to come up to me and say hey dude..if you can slap on 15lbs muscle by next year I have a 15mill contract for you....TrenA ,TrenE+TrenHex..going up my asss right now! If that don't happen then why I am making myself miserable?

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
drb_iac said:

I keep waiting for that guy to come up to me and say hey dude..if you can get to 4% BF I have a million dollar model contract for you. Ok pie hole closed for biz beginning NOW. Or the guy from the NFL to come up to me and say hey dude..if you can slap on 15lbs muscle by next year I have a 15mill contract for you....TrenA ,TrenE+TrenHex..going up my asss right now! If that don't happen then why I am making myself miserable?

i could not agree more and you are exactly right... part of my problem is i can become a creature of habit and fall into this wave where i feel i HAVE to stay a certain way etc but at what cost? It becomes draining etc... i was always a shredded animal, even partying like crazy, eating out once or twice a week etc.. so i have to train myself to understand that its okay... it just takes time etc...

the way I look at it now is if bodybuilding isn't footing the bills WHY be miserable? If I can look great at 10% or 12% why spend the extra money and time to be 6 or 8? Plus let's be honest the only people who like the 5% look is usually dudes :lol:

Re: "Paper skin" lean

Evan said:
the way I look at it now is if bodybuilding isn't footing the bills WHY be miserable? If I can look great at 10% or 12% why spend the extra money and time to be 6 or 8? Plus let's be honest the only people who like the 5% look is usually dudes :lol:
I agree on all facets

DylanGemelli said:
drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
drb_iac said:

i could not agree more and you are exactly right... part of my problem is i can become a creature of habit and fall into this wave where i feel i HAVE to stay a certain way etc but at what cost? It becomes draining etc... i was always a shredded animal, even partying like crazy, eating out once or twice a week etc.. so i have to train myself to understand that its okay... it just takes time etc...

Haha.do I know that feeling! Wifey tells me I have musclerexia

It's all about balance in my opinion. Finding a look that you feel and look awesome while still being able to live your life the way that you personally can still enjoy yourself. To me, that's what it's all about.

RickRock said:
It's all about balance in my opinion. Finding a look that you feel and look awesome while still being able to live your life the way that you personally can still enjoy yourself. To me, that's what it's all about.

Perfectly said brother...

Top Bottom