PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Outlift" PWO is top of the line

"Outlift" PWO is top of the line

If any of you PWO fans haven't tried Outlift, I highly recommend it. 8g of citrulline malate, 350mg caffeine, 3.2g beta alanine I believe. Shit is the tits.

hmm i have to give it a shot.. im a fan of mesomorph it has dmaa in it.. itense focus and energy, like the old jack3d formula

Quote Originally Posted by nybodybuilder View Post
    hmm i have to give it a shot.. im a fan of mesomorph it has dmaa in it.. itense focus and energy, like the old jack3d formula
    Yeah, at the store we can barely keep it in stock. Constantly selling out. DMAA is like cocaine to me. I drank on it once and it was a total waste of alcohol. Couldn't feel a buzz at all until about 6 drinks in. The citrulline is the Maine reason I like it. That and the beta A give a sick pump.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Yeah, at the store we can barely keep it in stock. Constantly selling out. DMAA is like cocaine to me. I drank on it once and it was a total waste of alcohol. Couldn't feel a buzz at all until about 6 drinks in. The citrulline is the Maine reason I like it. That and the beta A give a sick pump.
    haha yeah dmaa is addicting and strong.. thats why i only stick with half a scoop with mesomorph, but i always like to cycle with different PWO so i dont develop tolerance. so i am gunna give outlift a try..i like what it has in it.

Quote Originally Posted by NY ROBO View Post
    Whatever happened to the old school PWO. Smoking crack and slapping bitches at the gym.. Ahh the good ol days.

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA
    Nothing like snorting a line of coke of a hookers ass and hitting the gym... That where it at for me ...LOL

What happen in the alley behind the gym ... Stays in the alley ...

I love 1.5ml of TNE and some NO EXPLODE... Off to the gym and destroy the weights!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeigo View Post
    I love 1.5ml of TNE and some NO EXPLODE... Off to the gym and destroy the weights!!!
    Old school NO explode is good. Hates the taste though. Baking soda in it I think was a big part of it. Baking soda increases endurance like a mofo and decreases blood acidity. Clears lactic acid quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeigo View Post
    NO Explode? Stomach of steel... makes me need to shit every time. Used to make for some close calls when I was actually on the FOB back in the Stan.

Yeah made me nauseous. That's the baking soda.