napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Outlift" PWO is top of the line

JackSteel

Banned
If any of you PWO fans haven't tried Outlift, I highly recommend it. 8g of citrulline malate, 350mg caffeine, 3.2g beta alanine I believe. Shit is the tits.

hmm i have to give it a shot.. im a fan of mesomorph it has dmaa in it.. itense focus and energy, like the old jack3d formula

hmm i have to give it a shot.. im a fan of mesomorph it has dmaa in it.. itense focus and energy, like the old jack3d formula

Yeah, at the store we can barely keep it in stock. Constantly selling out. DMAA is like cocaine to me. I drank on it once and it was a total waste of alcohol. Couldn't feel a buzz at all until about 6 drinks in. The citrulline is the Maine reason I like it. That and the beta A give a sick pump.

Yeah, at the store we can barely keep it in stock. Constantly selling out. DMAA is like cocaine to me. I drank on it once and it was a total waste of alcohol. Couldn't feel a buzz at all until about 6 drinks in. The citrulline is the Maine reason I like it. That and the beta A give a sick pump.

haha yeah dmaa is addicting and strong.. thats why i only stick with half a scoop with mesomorph, but i always like to cycle with different PWO so i dont develop tolerance. so i am gunna give outlift a try..i like what it has in it.

Whatever happened to the old school PWO. Smoking crack and slapping bitches at the gym.. Ahh the good ol days.

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

Nothing like snorting a line of coke of a hookers ass and hitting the gym... That where it at for me ...LOL

I love 1.5ml of TNE and some NO EXPLODE... Off to the gym and destroy the weights!!!

I love 1.5ml of TNE and some NO EXPLODE... Off to the gym and destroy the weights!!!

Old school NO explode is good. Hates the taste though. Baking soda in it I think was a big part of it. Baking soda increases endurance like a mofo and decreases blood acidity. Clears lactic acid quickly.

NO Explode? Stomach of steel... makes me need to shit every time. Used to make for some close calls when I was actually on the FOB back in the Stan.

Its been a while since Ive taken a pwo. I usually just pop a caffiene pill nowadays and go at it. Last time I had one was when jack3d first came out.

Sent from my SM-G900P

If any of you PWO fans haven't tried Outlift, I highly recommend it. 8g of citrulline malate, 350mg caffeine, 3.2g beta alanine I believe. Shit is the tits.

Sounds like a decent profile. What is the serving size and cost?

Top Bottom