napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Money Does NOT Buy Class" A new VLOG from Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Here is my newest VLOG and facebook live feed... "Money Does NOT Buy Class" This is a very passionate video that discusses the topic of money not buying class and the way someone more privileged SHOULD act as opposed to the actions of many in this position... I want the BEST for everyone and always try to bring the truth to everyone and help develop more than just healthy bodies, but also healthy minds and souls... I hope everyone enjoys the VLOG!!

MAKE SURE to subscribe to the new Dylan Gemelli VLOG Youtube Channel after viewing the VLOG... THANK YOU...

"Money Does NOT Buy Class" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7nsnhIPLwc&feature=youtu.be

I want to see this when I get home from gym! But I can tell already this is so fucking true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spot on. As usual. The fuckers that think they are better make me wanna fucking puke. It shows how FAKE THEY ARE. Look at Peyton Manning for example. He was one of the Best, if not the best QB of our time, and he is the most humble dude there is.

Another thing that pisses me off worse than snoody yuppies is someone who can't take responsibility for fuck ups. My dad told me when I was very young that it takes a man to swallow his pride and admit he fucked up. However when you reach that point and you can admit faults and Fucking OWN it, you can grow on so many levels. DG gets me fired up!!

You are a good man Dylan. Agree with you 100%. My favorite thing in life is helping other people with what i am good at. That falls in the category of working on cars. I teach friends and work with them all i can in that aspect. I'll never forget where i come from. I like to be the person that sets the standard

Spot on. As usual. The fuckers that think they are better make me wanna fucking puke. It shows how FAKE THEY ARE. Look at Peyton Manning for example. He was one of the Best, if not the best QB of our time, and he is the most humble dude there is.

Another thing that pisses me off worse than snoody yuppies is someone who can't take responsibility for fuck ups. My dad told me when I was very young that it takes a man to swallow his pride and admit he fucked up. However when you reach that point and you can admit faults and Fucking OWN it, you can grow on so many levels. DG gets me fired up!!

LOLLL hey bro, it should get you fired up because its bull shit behavior and i cant stand it... i dont care what i have or do, im the same fucking guy... i talk to anyone and everyone, i share everything etc... always because thats just who i am... ive been on both sides of it bro and let me tell you, when you have gone through that, you know how appreciative you should be... i NEVER forget that...

You are a good man Dylan. Agree with you 100%. My favorite thing in life is helping other people with what i am good at. That falls in the category of working on cars. I teach friends and work with them all i can in that aspect. I'll never forget where i come from. I like to be the person that sets the standard
thank you for that bro, truly... your doing some great things when you help others this way... you know, not only are you helping them with what they are trying to do but it builds self confidence and happiness in others... they see someone truly cares about them and THAT is even better than the skill you are helping with...

i truly feel it will shed some light bro...

Well is tefreshing to hear someone else say so too. Romania is not rich and am not either, but coming to America, was the first time I met and seen people who were so wealthy they treat others like shit! All Am able to think is how you treat people when you are going up is how they treat you when you are coming down.

You can pay for school but you can't buy class. Now can it buy you happiness? I will say this...I've never seen a bum skipping down the street before.

What cracks me up is when the spouse, or children of persons with lots of money take on an attitude of entitlement. I remind my son that this you see and enjoy... it takes sacrifice and hard work. Growing up comfy can be a crutch if you let it pull you from the reality that you have to go out and get your own.

You defnitely nailed this one Dylan. I couldn't agree with you more on this. Money doesn't make you rich......having a good heart and being a good person does

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What cracks me up is when the spouse, or children of persons with lots of money take on an attitude of entitlement. I remind my son that this you see and enjoy... it takes sacrifice and hard work. Growing up comfy can be a crutch if you let it pull you from the reality that you have to go out and get your own.
thats exactly right.. i had to fucking scratch and claw for everything... granted, my parents gave me their entire lives bro but like you just said, i was never handed any money, anything of the sort etc... i have worked countless hours, fucking cried, wanted to give up etc. but i never did bro... im a million times better person for all the work and things i endured and honestly am thankful for all the things i had to overcome because it taught me so much and shaped me to be the person i am.. point being, no matter what i get or how well i do, i become MORE humble knowing what it took to get here... i try to be the classiest person out there... i strive for that.. not saying i am, but the intent is always there and thats very important...

You defnitely nailed this one Dylan. I couldn't agree with you more on this. Money doesn't make you rich......having a good heart and being a good person does

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
"having a good heart and being a good person" brother, i could not say that any better and that phrase just put the biggest smile on my face... i used to be so selfish etc. when i was much younger and the more ive grown and appreciated etc... the more my heart has grown to be so loving, caring etc... i now always look to put everyone ahead of myself but man, im telling you, hearing someone say i helped them etc... that means the world to me... thats what its all about and i know we share the same view.. not like i didnt have the worlds respect for you already but you can even add to that more after what you said...

I totally agree dylan. Karmas a bitch... always be humble and do good things is the way to go in life. Your absolutely right man.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

These videos are classic brotha.

thank you bro... i love doing these for so many reasons... it lets people see who i am beyond doing informational videos and answering emails, questions... its more personable and i feel like these can really have a positive impact on peoples' lives... honestly, every time i get done doing one of these live, i feel incredible and i feel like im doing God's work and nothing can top that...

Top Bottom