napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Metrobolone"

SpikedEggnog

Has anyone heard of - Methyltrienolone aka Metrobolone, supposedly a derivative of Trenbolone with Andro rating of 6,000-7,000 and Anab rating of 12,000-30,000? Is this rating for real? 120-300x stronger then methyltest?

Re: "Metrobolone"

Toxic as fuck and anabolic as fuck. Very risky drug and IMO not worth trying unless you're a career BBer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literally can put you in the hospital in 3 weeks if you're not smart about it. The average dose is 1mg per day if that gives you an idea.

Yes, it's a highly toxic drug, and very dangerous. That's why you just don't see it around. It's powerful, but don't put a lot of stock into the anabolic to androgenic ratios. There are a lot of drugs out there that have very high anabolic/androgenic ratings like Halotestin. Even though it's technically many many more times anabolic/androgenic than test, it provides virtually no muscle gain whatsoever. It's purely for strength and used for hardness, dryness, and vascularity for contest prep

SpikedEggnog said:
Has anyone heard of - Methyltrienolone aka Metrobolone, supposedly a derivative of Trenbolone with Andro rating of 6,000-7,000 and Anab rating of 12,000-30,000? Is this rating for real? 120-300x stronger then methyltest?

i have definitely heard of it but there's a damn good reason you don't hear much about it because the toxicity from it is basically impossible to sustain... i wouldn't be caught in the same room as that shit because i would not even want to consider taking it because it is way more than harsh brother...

Lol yeah, I'm not thinking about taking it obviously - I'm a little more intelligent then that. BUT I know the ana/andro ratios don't mean much, it's just the craziest one I've seen so I had to bring it up...

SpikedEggnog said:
Lol yeah, I'm not thinking about taking it obviously - I'm a little more intelligent then that. BUT I know the ana/andro ratios don't mean much, it's just the craziest one I've seen so I had to bring it up...

No its a great conversation bro... its just fucked up! LOLLL i don't know why they make things like this that are so dangerous but they definitely exist and its great for people to know what they are and understand the dangers with them

Achilles will probably chime in on this. He just finished a run of it I believe.

Re:

LAfit said:
Achilles will probably chime in on this. He just finished a run of it I believe.

Really? I'd be interested in hearing what his xperience with it was like

I ran it for I want to say 3 maybe 4 weeks at 1mg a day split 3 times a day. Stuff is good but I wouldn't run it any longer than 3 weeks. I felt amazing and could lift a house if my joints could take it. I am between 216 219 right now and last week on flat bench I did 315 for 10, 365 for 8, 405 for 6, I know there's stronger people on here but remember I just got back in the gym at the end of March and was 180.

Ok bad, it got almost hard to eat meaning I would be hungry and eat half of my food then 30 minutes would go by and I would be starving again, I couldn't drink enough water, I would wake up every night because I felt dehydrated. Bp got a little high nothing major but other than that I felt like superman and my lift were crazy i mean almost unreal. I was curling 205 on a bench bar for reps lol. I would say anyone that has a knowledge for aas and has ran many cycles enough to know when something is off with their body should try it if they want but anyone that's new and don't know what to expect stay away and do your homework lol.

Re: RE: Re: "Metrobolone"

Achilles87 said:
I ran it for I want to say 3 maybe 4 weeks at 1mg a day split 3 times a day. Stuff is good but I wouldn't run it any longer than 3 weeks. I felt amazing and could lift a house if my joints could take it. I am between 216 219 right now and last week on flat bench I did 315 for 10, 365 for 8, 405 for 6, I know there's stronger people on here but remember I just got back in the gym at the end of March and was 180.

Ok bad, it got almost hard to eat meaning I would be hungry and eat half of my food then 30 minutes would go by and I would be starving again, I couldn't drink enough water, I would wake up every night because I felt dehydrated. Bp got a little high nothing major but other than that I felt like superman and my lift were crazy i mean almost unreal. I was curling 205 on a bench bar for reps lol. I would say anyone that has a knowledge for aas and has ran many cycles enough to know when something is off with their body should try it if they want but anyone that's new and don't know what to expect stay away and do your homework lol.

Wow man. Those lifts are very impressive. It sounds similar to Halo, only even more powerful

Thanks man I was impressed with them considering I haven't been back long and I was only doing 315 for a few reps before I started the mt. The only thing I didn't like was I couldn't eat as much food as I wanted to but other than that it wasn't bad nothing you would want to run long tho. I did a lot of reading on it before I tried it and I know it's hard to believe everything you read but a lot of people that was getting hurt on it seemed to be running it at a higher mg like up to 5mg a day now that is just crazy. I would probably run it again or for a powerlifter it would be awesome to run a few weeks before a competition, other than that I didn't really get any size from it :(

Re:

Achilles87 said:

Curling 205 on a straight bar is just fucking beast mode dude! Damn!

cmb5017 said:
Achilles87 said:

Curling 205 on a straight bar is just fucking beast mode dude! Damn!

The few guys that were in the gym stopped and watched me lol. I will say on it when it kicks in your muscles and your head work together hahaha, I have been lifting before and I know I can lift the weight but in my head I'll talk myself out of it. On the mt I was in a zone when I was lifting nothing could stop me it felt like.

Re:

LAfit said:

Lol, when you said Achilles, im thinking funny joke, the Greek Warrior Achilles took it - but i didnt realize there was a dude with the username achilles..

Just me lol, maybe one day I'll be on Achilles level but until then I'll just keep lifting hahaha. Oh and not the brad pit Achilles the actual Achilles lol!

Re:

Achilles87 said:
Just me lol, maybe one day I'll be on Achilles level but until then I'll just keep lifting hahaha. Oh and not the brad pit Achilles the actual Achilles lol!

Lol yeah, definitely not scronny Brad Pitt

Top Bottom