napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Long Term Thinking" A New VLOG by Dylan Gemelli

Just want to make sure everyone gets a chance to see this one... this is so important in every aspect of what we do and also very pertinent to many that do not think long term in this lifestyle as well...

Good topic to cover. The decisions we make can have a bigger impact than we realize....not just on ourselves but can also affect those around us. Sometimes it's hard to think of the bigger picture when making decisions and what those decisions will mean down the road

This is a video that needs to be viewed and when you are done, watch it 3 more times…and then send it to 10 people you know.
I love how you made this way a thinking about LIFE and not just working out in the gym!!
Because without this foundation of thinking as well as awareness of the "WHOLE" topic the gym does not matter, as the focus there will be lost without the knowledge of this way of thinking.

Good topic to cover. The decisions we make can have a bigger impact than we realize....not just on ourselves but can also affect those around us. Sometimes it's hard to think of the bigger picture when making decisions and what those decisions will mean down the road
absolutely right brother! i want to convey a message that i know all too well firsthand and help everyone avoid the many mistakes i have made...

This is a video that needs to be viewed and when you are done, watch it 3 more times…and then send it to 10 people you know.
I love how you made this way a thinking about LIFE and not just working out in the gym!!
Because without this foundation of thinking as well as awareness of the "WHOLE" topic the gym does not matter, as the focus there will be lost without the knowledge of this way of thinking.
I really appreciate it Montgomery... My entire reasoning for doing the VLOGS is to reach out to everyone and not just people in the bodybuilding and anabolic world... While many of these topics pertain to us within that world, it resonates to anyone and everyone for every day life... Here is what is important to me bro... I want people to see ME for who I am.. All of these guys on youtube come across as "characters" and you really no clue who they are, what they are really about etc... Obviously EVERYONE is accused of having their own agenda and being a "salesman" which is NOT what I ever want to perceived as because thats not who I am... I don't play a character or a role... What you see is what you get with me but by doing the VLOGS, it gives people a chance to get to know who I really am, how I think on everything in life, how I dress and carry myself, etc... I want people to see how important class is to me, and integrity and ethics... I have been accused of things in the past from people that is so far from the truth its absurd... Luckily, I have thick skin and shake it off but I never want others to see me in a different light from who I really am... I feel that I can make a big difference in everyone's lives, through teaching, motivating, inspiring etc... You never once see me have a problem admitting all my mistakes and using that to help others... That's what it is all about... People act like they are perfect etc. and that's not reality... I want to bring the true facts to light and have the most positive impact possible on everyone... Thank you for the words and support bro...

i really want to make sure everyone has a chance to see this... i believe so much in this concept and i KNOW it will help many of you..

Top Bottom