napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"I Love Juicing" LMFAO

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
So here is a funny story for you...

I am sitting here working away on the forum while Mrs. Gemelli is watching her cooking shows on t.v. So, the show "chopped" is on which is a cooking competition show... All I hear in the background is some dude say "I love juicing, it makes me feel good and energized" to which I reply...

"I love juicing too..." Long Pause.. "steroids" and all I hear is an uproar of laughter... LOLLLLLLLLL funny the differentiation on defining "juicing" =)

Everyone knows a lot of guys in the cooking world are "on"

Tell me Gordon Ramsay doesn't have roid rage.

I like Triple D! (Diners, Drive Ins and Dives) makes my mouth water.

"I Love Juicing" LMFAO

Lol, that's a great story. Had a guy at work not long ago talking about how much he loved juicing, and at first I told hm he didn't quite look like a juicer and I never would have guessed. I told him I didn't even know he lifted, to which response he busted out in laughter and told me how funny I was. Then it hit me what he was really talking about.....lol

Lol, that's a great story. Had a guy at work not long ago talking about how much he loved juicing, and at first I told hm he didn't quite look like a juicer and I never would have guessed. I told him I didn't even know he lifted, to which response he busted out in laughter and told me how funny I was. Then it hit me what he was really talking about.....lol

Bahahaha.. do u even lift bro? Oh whoops lol

Lol. I actually have the jack lalane power juicer. Celry and carrot juice freshly juiced is awesome. I luv juicking too.

"I Love Juicing" LMFAO

I've had that confusion before. My girlfriend and I were in a supplement store talking to this employee who was explaining his regimen to us and she asks "do you juice?" And I looked at her in shock and then she realizes what it sounded like and says "like use a juicer with veggies!" And I busted out laughing. He probably did, but he had said he'd been using those OTC SARMs capsules which probably were something shady so i thought it was hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom