napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"factory" shrinkage

Marcel

hi guys,

on a 12 week test + tbol cycle, on week 6 now, finishing tbol tomorrow then on test only.
500mg PW
40mg PD

arimidex half tab EOD.

have been on similar cycles in the past (pct's run for 4-6weeks) but this time around it seems like the nads are getting smaller than ever.

any way to combat this or is it just part of the process i have to make peace with?

hi guys,

on a 12 week test + tbol cycle, on week 6 now, finishing tbol tomorrow then on test only.
500mg PW
40mg PD

arimidex half tab EOD.

have been on similar cycles in the past (pct's run for 4-6weeks) but this time around it seems like the nads are getting smaller than ever.

any way to combat this or is it just part of the process i have to make peace with?

HCG will bring them back, and generally we advise using HCG the last 2-3 weeks of the cycle and up until Pct starts. 500iu twice per week is how I'd run it

Thats what i got from Dylan's videos as well yes...

but is there no "fix" for while i'm on cycle Rick?

The good news is you can take gear and it will make you bigger. Bad news is it will make your balls shrink. Personally, I could care less about my balls. Now, if my dick started shrinking I would be concerned.

A couple weeks ago I was in bed watching a movie with my wife and she had her hand on my junk and said my balls were really small(just the balls bros) and I told her that "they're just for decoration now" and she replied "that's not much decoration" lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Same concept as trimming your pubs. Just makes the main attraction look that much bigger. They'll plump back up after PCT.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

A couple weeks ago I was in bed watching a movie with my wife and she had her hand on my junk and said my balls were really small(just the balls bros) and I told her that "they're just for decoration now" and she replied "that's not much decoration" lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hahaha had some sort of same conversation with the old lady this past weekend. Luckily neither of us care at this point and being on trt now, they aren't coming back

Id rather have small balls ... less to carry around and they wont sag to my knees when I'm 80+ years old...

Dude your balls will come back mine always have. They're smaller than ever right now but I've been running at least test since last august. Your body has no need for them cuz you're injecting exogenous testosterone so they're basically just decoration right now, put pretty perfectly by another member.

Top Bottom