napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"dr" tony huge lmao

cmb5017

Man Dr huge at it again with his new cycle...didn't watch the whole vid on YouTube but some highlights:
The "dr" says testosterone is a weak anabolic for building keepable gains..and wants to run without a test base.
- mk677 is oral hgh and not a sarm
-taking trestalone 50 mgs eod. Letro 2.5 eod for AI
-says he has multiple girlfriends so he isn't gona eat clean (no time) gona use dnp for any fat loss needed
- trestalone is an awesome fat burner.
And much much more baffoonery but I couldn't take it no more....dropped down to comments and people are saying things like:
-best channel on YouTube
-u should have a degree in aas
- you guys know Ur Shit
- you guys are so knowledgeable
-awesome cycle......and so on....I feel so bad for these 20 somethins watching him n doing what he says..I'm shocked he has any physique whatsoever with the lack of knowledge he has. It's very sad

he, like boston lloyd try to gain popularity by doing the most outlandish things that kids want to do and they know it will bring them attention...

for a guy thats married, thats pretty pathetic to be talking about multiple girlfriends... there's someone you want to buy from... a lot of morale there...

yeah, lets encourage running cycles without test and lets just destroy anyone that uses.. really wise...

lets get kids to use dnp and trestalone... i mean, are you fucking serious right now? how can you sleep at night DR??? dr. of what exactly... fucktards? unbelievable.. well, hes going to ruin the wrong kid someday and get a parent that is going to flip and i wouldnt want to be a part of that ...

I'm pretty sure she left him....if not once she sees the vid she's out lol...this guys ego grows with every vid...and let me say this while I'm on that topic..you have never changed your ego/attitude in all the years you been doing vids. ..glad your a humble dude and not an arrogant prick like the rest of em

he, like boston lloyd try to gain popularity by doing the most outlandish things that kids want to do and they know it will bring them attention...

for a guy thats married, thats pretty pathetic to be talking about multiple girlfriends... there's someone you want to buy from... a lot of morale there...

yeah, lets encourage running cycles without test and lets just destroy anyone that uses.. really wise...

lets get kids to use dnp and trestalone... i mean, are you fucking serious right now? how can you sleep at night DR??? dr. of what exactly... fucktards? unbelievable.. well, hes going to ruin the wrong kid someday and get a parent that is going to flip and i wouldnt want to be a part of that ...
That pretty much sums it up. Regardless of the shitty advice(and it's beyond shitty) the guy just comes across sleazy as fuck. He's the stereotypical greasy used car salesman. The guy you would never want to buy anything from

I'm pretty sure she left him....if not once she sees the vid she's out lol...this guys ego grows with every vid...and let me say this while I'm on that topic..you have never changed your ego/attitude in all the years you been doing vids. ..glad your a humble dude and not an arrogant prick like the rest of em

i really appreciate that brother... you know man, i just can't tell you how much that means that you pointed that out and see it... i am going to be a million percent honest here... the most i accomplish, the more i may get complimented or more viewers , the more humbled and appreciative i am... i wont get into religion because i know it makes people uncomfortable that may not share the same beliefs but i thank God every single day for everything, including just being blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life etc... you wont EVER see me get arrogant or anything of the sort... i respect my family, my beliefs and all of my followers and friends and i value every last one of them... where he is the complete opposite... he degrades others, he flaunts hat he has or what he rents to act like he has etc... you wont see me in videos showing off a car or house or being a pig to women etc.. i am the complete opposite of that and some people love it and some people want to follow someone like him... to each their own but i would never compromise my morale for anyone... i will always be me and thats a humble, respectful and caring person... i might be a prick now and then , but most we all have our days but never will i change for the bad and only more for the good... thanks for that bro, i appreciate it

That pretty much sums it up. Regardless of the shitty advice(and it's beyond shitty) the guy just comes across sleazy as fuck. He's the stereotypical greasy used car salesman. The guy you would never want to buy anything from

to me its disgraceful... he could be so different... he just wont allow it... he could be a great person if he wanted to but cleary he does not... its a shame

It's become too commonplace nowadays to see YouTube filled with these kind of reckless guys. It's unfortunate that they get a lot of followers that will try to mimic and copy what they do. It's disasterous and brings a darker cloud on the rest of this community. it's fucking shameful

im sorry but anyone encouraging dnp use like he does, especially to fucking kids and also selling it? im sorry but that's beyond fucked up

It's become too commonplace nowadays to see YouTube filled with these kind of reckless guys. It's unfortunate that they get a lot of followers that will try to mimic and copy what they do. It's disasterous and brings a darker cloud on the rest of this community. it's fucking shameful

This guy talks about taking 10g of AAS per week as an experience and by watching recommended video of Dave Palumbo, i saw that he made a couple videos with the "dr" tony huge.

I mean how can you be so famous such as Dave Palumbo in the BB world and make a colaboration with him ? Before that I thought that Dave Palumbo was reliable but clearly not

This guy talks about taking 10g of AAS per week as an experience and by watching recommended video of Dave Palumbo, i saw that he made a couple videos with the "dr" tony huge.

I mean how can you be so famous such as Dave Palumbo in the BB world and make a colaboration with him ? Before that I thought that Dave Palumbo was reliable but clearly not

hes far from reliable... a guy posting today said he saw palumbo "advising" that if you take an oral steroid that does not aromatize, like winstrol, you do not need any sort of pct, you would just recover on your own.. now what the fuck is that? seriously???

hes far from reliable... a guy posting today said he saw palumbo "advising" that if you take an oral steroid that does not aromatize, like winstrol, you do not need any sort of pct, you would just recover on your own.. now what the fuck is that? seriously???

2 clowns in the circus lol

Dave Palumbo isn't that credible in my opinion. He was associated with Boston Loyd at one time as well, and his daughter was dating or engaged to Boston

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Dave Palumbo isn't that credible in my opinion. He was associated with Boston Loyd at one time as well, and his daughter was dating or engaged to Boston

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hes far from credible.. its INcredible the kind of bull shit advice he is giving...

Top Bottom