napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

"Decided on Sarms"

jeermos

Hi Dylan,
Just turned 44 years old and I have been lifting for about 10 years now.
I've noticed that my size, energy and sex drive have slowly been declining. I decided after researching both TRT and Sarms, that I will be giving Sarms a shot first, before TRT. I decided to contact you after watching several of your videos. You seem very knowledgeable, so I feel comfortable asking/taking your advice.

1.) Which Sarm would you recommend for my age, (if age even matters with regards to sarms?) I was thinking "MK2866".

2.) Although there is very little suppression. What specific PCT Compound and Brand would you recommend to take, just to be on the safe side.

3.) The sarmsx is a bit pricey, as compared to others in a pill form. What is it about yours that stands apart from the others? And is there a difference in the effects of pills vs. Liquids? I want to order!

4.) How much would I need for a first cycle. Only enough to see if I notice a difference after completion of cycle. That will determine if I continue with these sarms. I really want to love them!

Anyways, I think that's about it. Sorry for asking so many questions, but you are the only person I have felt comfortable enough to contact after watching your videos on YouTube.

Take care and..... Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey bro. First of all, have you had bloodwork to check your test levels? You need that before ever considering TRT. You can't go by feel.

I can give you a complete layout, but I need your full stats, experience, and goals to give you the right stack.

You don't ever want to use sarms in pill form. A majority of them are not sarms at all and are actually dangerous prohormones. The only source I'd recommend is www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi Dylan,
Just turned 44 years old and I have been lifting for about 10 years now.
I've noticed that my size, energy and sex drive have slowly been declining. I decided after researching both TRT and Sarms, that I will be giving Sarms a shot first, before TRT. I decided to contact you after watching several of your videos. You seem very knowledgeable, so I feel comfortable asking/taking your advice.

1.) Which Sarm would you recommend for my age, (if age even matters with regards to sarms?) I was thinking "MK2866".

2.) Although there is very little suppression. What specific PCT Compound and Brand would you recommend to take, just to be on the safe side.

3.) The sarmsx is a bit pricey, as compared to others in a pill form. What is it about yours that stands apart from the others? And is there a difference in the effects of pills vs. Liquids? I want to order!

4.) How much would I need for a first cycle. Only enough to see if I notice a difference after completion of cycle. That will determine if I continue with these sarms. I really want to love them!

Anyways, I think that's about it. Sorry for asking so many questions, but you are the only person I have felt comfortable enough to contact after watching your videos on YouTube.

Take care and..... Happy Thanksgiving!
hey bro, im happy to help you here... you cannot just start trt because you feel a certain way man... you need to get bloodwork done to confirm there is an issue there... you will be making a HUGE mistake doing otherwise... here is a link to purchase the blood test you need... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

1. you age makes no difference whatsoever on what you use...

2. here is a link to get the pct you need... sarmsx makes the highest quality clomid you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

3. sarmsx has the best quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... you get what you pay for... many companies are charging WAY below the price it would take to produce real sarms to the point they would be paying you to use them... you can go ahead an use them but 1 of 2 things will happen... you will either get a watered down product that is not clean nor pure sarms or you can get capsules that are generally filled with prohormones as opposed to actual sarms... every single person that does this and tries to skimp on things etc. comes back here complaining and looking for help which i am quite hesitant to do after i had already fore warned about what would occur...

4. it depends on what you use... your WAY WAY WAY too vague on your questions... you need to understand they are dosed differently on concentration and some last far longer than others...

it makes it quite difficult to give you a recommendation when you dont state your goals and you dont give your stats... how on earth could ANYONE give you a recommendation if i have NO CLUE what your even trying or wanting to accomplish? when you go get a hair cut do you tell the barber that you "want a haircut" and not tell them what type??? when you go car shopping do you just say "i want car?????" or do you say what types you like??? i mean bro, come on... help me help you

Hey Dylan/Rick,
Sorry for the delayed reply, very busy.
Also, my apologies for not being more specific. To say I am a novice would be an undersatement. But I'm learning!
With that being said... I have had my total Testosterone checked. Its at 480. Doctor says I'm great and that I don't need TRT. Found out after the fact that he didn't test for "free test". Which from my understanding can tell a far different story! Now, here are my "Stats".... 5'10 210 lbs muscular, not cut. Took a "body type" test on Bodybuilding.com, and this is what they calculated..... I feel these numbers are fairly accurate
ENDOMORPH: 63%
MESOMORPH: 38%
It's science, Bitch! LOL...
My desire is to lean/cut up and then build on more muscle mass.
I hope this gives you a little more insight to my desired goals. As always, thank you for your time and patients.

Hey Dylan/Rick,
Also, my apologies for not being more specific. To say I am a novice would be an undersatement. But I'm learning!
With that being said... I have had my total Testosterone checked. Its at 480. Doctor says I'm great and that I don't need TRT. Found out after the fact that he didn't test for "free test". Which from my understanding can tell a far different story! Now, here are my "Stats".... 5'10 210 lbs muscular, not cut. Took a "body type" test on Bodybuilding.com, and this is what they calculated..... I feel these numbers are fairly accurate
I hope this gives you a little more insight to my desired goals. As always, thank you for your time and patients.
hey bro... you can start with a more moderate stack that is going to be highly effective... the most tried and true stack is the sarms triple stack... here are the links for everything you need to purchase followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sarmsx is a very quality and accurately dosed product. It's also a legal research chemical to sell in liquid form whereas pill form is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan/Rick,

That helps a lot with that information bro. For your goals and stats, I think the enhanced super stack would be perfect for you. Here is the complete layout with the links to get everything

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom