napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quickest Way to get Testosterone Level down to high normal

Hey guys I need some ideas. My TRT practice caught me off guard........they want 6 months bloodwork. I've been with these guys for four years now..........I didn't think I was due for blood work until October. My TT level is probably at about 4200 right now........using 600mg test /week right now (long story on why......I was using Test Cyp 300 erroneously labeled as Deca 300 from the supplier).

Anyway I think I can turn in bloodwork in two weeks......I think they'll be cool with it. I was thinking maybe dosing all the way down to 100mg for two weeks then see where it goes. Or I could go "cold turkey" for one week, then go with only 100mg on week 2. I need to get down to at least 1300. They've been cool with me hovering at 1300.

So.......let's hear some ideas please........I need to get this down in a two week window.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't know what will work, but maybe you can wait until it gets close to the appointment date and have it rescheduled. Say you have a family emergency and need to reschedule that will give you a little more time to let your body normalize. Maybe someone else will have a better solution.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

i agree, i would also postpone somehow because i dotn see how you are going to get that down in time

One of the benefits of low SHBG and ultra rapid metabolizer I guess. Test Cyp has a 3 day half life in me.
I concur with Moebetter: just before your appointment reschedule due to something unavoidable like a family emergency. Don’t reschedule ahead of time, or more than once unless you can fabricate proof: the urological association tells urologists to be aware of bodybuilders, and it can be a pain in the ass explaining high T levels. 1300 is being very much on the nice side.

Two choices. Just don’t take anything or postpone it. Even postponing, I wouldn’t take anything for two weeks. It’ll fall pretty quick. But 3-4 makes me more comfortable. The last week just do your normal trt dose.

Thanks so much for the advice on this guys..........tomorrow will be two weeks...........I've not taken anything in two weeks other than the AI so I don't get the rebound aromatization. I'll do the blood draw tomorrow and see where it falls. Thanks again for responding.

Two choices. Just don’t take anything or postpone it. Even postponing, I wouldn’t take anything for two weeks. It’ll fall pretty quick. But 3-4 makes me more comfortable. The last week just do your normal trt dose.

Thanks Saiyan.........I've done the two weeks with nothing........we'll see where it falls.

One of the benefits of low SHBG and ultra rapid metabolizer I guess. Test Cyp has a 3 day half life in me.
I concur with Moebetter: just before your appointment reschedule due to something unavoidable like a family emergency. Don’t reschedule ahead of time, or more than once unless you can fabricate proof: the urological association tells urologists to be aware of bodybuilders, and it can be a pain in the ass explaining high T levels. 1300 is being very much on the nice side.

I'm a very high metabolizer as well..........going through this will give me a pretty good indication of how quickly I can get my numbers down for testing.

I don't know what will work, but maybe you can wait until it gets close to the appointment date and have it rescheduled. Say you have a family emergency and need to reschedule that will give you a little more time to let your body normalize. Maybe someone else will have a better solution.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I drug my heels for two weeks.........no injections for two weeks! Hoping that will get it down to at least 1300!

Update: Benchmarks for any of you who may get into a "pickle" and need bloods done for your TRT doctor and you know your total T is currently at about 4200. I took no injections for two weeks, got bloods done on a Friday morning hoping total T was going to show down in the 1000 to 1300. I got home after the labs, went back on regular TRT injections along with Deca 300mg, twice a week. Labs came back total T was down showing in the mid 900s after being at 4200 just two weeks prior. Thought this would be good information to share.

Good to know bro. Thanks for sharing!
Update: Benchmarks for any of you who may get into a "pickle" and need bloods done for your TRT doctor and you know your total T is currently at about 4200. I took no injections for two weeks, got bloods done on a Friday morning hoping total T was going to show down in the 1000 to 1300. I got home after the labs, went back on regular TRT injections along with Deca 300mg, twice a week. Labs came back total T was down showing in the mid 900s after being at 4200 just two weeks prior. Thought this would be good information to share.

Ha perfect almost. I knew you’d fall in close. Good job. Now back at it

Very very helpful brother... thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THANKS for sharing ... My TRT doc wants me in too... just coming off TEST DECA EQ cycle... dragging my feet too...LOL

Top Bottom