napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick Question for Seniors about PIP

billbobby

Hi guys, quick one. Test cyp has been my go-to for TRT and also for blasts on occasion. Never really
had any big PIP. I always do quad injections (I know some do not like but works for me). I may have a little
tightness next day but it works out and all good.

However, 2 times in a row, I have included test prop (1ml) which is reputable so have no doubts there but
holy shit. The PIP is like a freaking bruise but no marks or swelling or anything, just painful on large
are of quad for about 3 days.

Does this seem common on test prop in your experiences or any way to minimize this? (guessing not but
have to ask).

thanks - bb

Prop is known for pip..but I found its brand dependant..some are a lot smoother than others...try pinning it slow

Very common with prop. One of the reasons I bailed on prop.

Warming up the pin with a blow dryer for a minute used to help me.

this is not abnormal with prop bro... thats one of the reasons its not generally recommended for a firstr cycle because there is often PIP associated with it... ive had prop with different carriers that was smooth as butter but often it can be painful...

Prop generally carries more PIP, but it varies with sources too. Some are more smooth than others

Thanks guys. I got it. Helps alot. I live the idea and timeline for tprop so if you guys know 1st hand or trusted 2nd hand a brand
or 2 I could try I would be grateful . Have a good one! -bb

Top Bottom