napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question cycle

faranels

Hi Dylan,

I have messaged you a couple of times about this on YouTube but I know you must be busy. I really need to find the answer to this and I have now read so many different answers that I have no clue anymore. I trust what you say which is why I am taking the time to email you in the hopes you can help me.

Ok so I am doing a 12 week Test-E only cycle. The confusion for me is when it comes to the HCG. I have heard you say start taking HCG the last four weeks of your cycle. So this would mean week 8 for me? Then continue to inject HCG for four weeks & then STOP. Then I start PCT?

Now I have also heard you say wait two weeks after your last Test-E shot to start PCT. If that is the case then do I start HCG week 10? And continue to take for four weeks even into the two weeks of no Test-E when waiting for esters to clear.

I know you must be busy but if you can tell me the answer to these questions it would be much appreciated.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom