napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question about condiments: spicy brown mustard

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

Just a quick one today.

I have always been a fan of mustard and consider it one of the most pro bodybuilding type of condiments to use. All of the yellow mustard I ever bought says 0 cals.

However, I use spicy brown mustard as well, but it says it has 5 cals a serving. Is it safe to assume these calories come from fat from the mustard seeds?

I tried researching where these cals are coming from, but couldn't find a direct answer. If it comes from fats, that is fine with me, but I'm hoping these cals dont come from carbs. I read the ingredients and nothing on there resembles any type of carbs to me.

Thanks guys

It doesn't say. Unless you use more than a tsp or two I wouldn't worry about it too much. It does contain sodium so keep that in mind.

brother, its five calories... its not 50 or 100... it literally makes no difference whatsoever

Man, you are literally overthinking the living shit out of this. It's a negligible amount. Dont even worry or think about it

mustard that is good quality is perfectly fine the problem is many people have a tough time digesting it. if you get the shits after eating it or you don't feel quite right then you shouldn't consume it

Top Bottom