napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick Question About Cardarine

ryanw11

Ill be implementing GW into my Pct for endurance purposes and controlling cortisol. My main question is the fat loss aspect. I have gained a ton of strength during my 12 week cycle and this has been linear even before i started. I attribute this to the compounds but also my bodyweight increasing at a linear weight. I am not concerned about my body-fat at the moment as it is around 13% and i am decently lean but more so keeping my lifts at a constant or at-least as close as I can off cycle to where they were on cycle. How much weight is expected to be lost on GW on a low dose as i do not want to necessarily lose a lot of fat considering i am more concerned about my lifts at the moment.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated and possibly some dosing information to decrease the fat loss aspect as i am more so interested in the endurance and cortisol control.

thats up to you on your diet... you dont HAVE to lose weight with it... if you are running a full pct and eating properly you can still hold muscle just fine with it...

Thanks, im currently 184lbs 5'8 taking in about 4100cal a day as a reference which for me is maintenance right now and plan to keep it at that. And i do plan on running a full mini pct considering i stacked 4033 and yk11 together. Not feeling much suppression but really would like to keep that extra enhancement while i lift hence taking GW.

Top Bottom