napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick Question

Christmas

I have a 23 yr old friend who recently got blood results back on a wellness test. He’s not doing cycles nor ever has. He eats what the US food pyramid would say is very healthy. He started strength training about a month ago and his BMI is 19.6. His Total Testosterone came in at 400, Albumin 4.2, and SHBG 38. Should he be concerned?

I have a 23 yr old friend who recently got blood results back on a wellness test. He’s not doing cycles nor ever has. He eats what the US food pyramid would say is very healthy. He started strength training about a month ago and his BMI is 19.6. His Total Testosterone came in at 400, Albumin 4.2, and SHBG 38. Should he be concerned?
Total test is definitely on the low end of normal. If I were him I'd take measures to naturally boost his test levels and retest

its not good at 23 years old, no... i would be a little concerned and try to figure out what the problem is... could be drinking, drugs, etc... or could just be an issue that was not caused by anything he was doing... he should discuss it with a doctor

Top Bottom