napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick question

deelochins

Hi Dylan,

I have watched every video and have learned a lot a lot without having to experience it. I can tell you are very educated and dedicated to this subject and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction? I have seen in one of your comments that we could ask you about a source and you would give your thoughts.

i said you could ask me where to get sarms and pct products and all ancillaries... you dont just randomly email people and ask them this type of question brother.. im trying to help you out so you don't do it to the wrong person... we have a source section here you can check out...

Hi Dylan,

I have watched every video and have learned a lot a lot without having to experience it. I can tell you are very educated and dedicated to this subject and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction? I have seen in one of your comments that we could ask you about a source and you would give your thoughts.

Nobody is going to give you a source for ANYHING when we don't know a damn thing about you. We need to know your stats, goals, experience, etc...and please give a proper introduction. This is not the way to do it

If i am wrong about that comment then it is fine...i am 6'1 198 lbs not sure exact bf right now...i have been lifting on and off since i was 15 and i am 26 now..i have been back at it really hard this past year as i am enrolled as an advanced personal trainer..have never been apart of any forum but i bet i have read every single one of them no lie...looking forward to learning more..thx jd

we have a source section here where you can get plenty of help but definitely stick around here bro... i get thousands of emails a day and so some of them get posted here as well to help others get involved more and continue to learn... so it is for your benefit bro and now that you are here... you are going to learn A LOT on a continuous basis!

Top Bottom