napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick pct question.

Nouralmsry

Hello everyone! I have a question, I'm doing a Nolvadex and clomed pct and i was wondering when should i take them like for example Nolva in the morning and clomed in the night or should i take them both at the same time? I'm aware that Nolva and clomed isn't the ideal pct but that's what i have atm..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just take them at the same time so you stay on track and don't forget one or the other.
I always preferred taking it at night, but that's just what worked best for my schedule.

Definitely not a complete PCT and I'm glad you know that. MK2866 and GW really do wonders for recovery. If you have the chance add them in there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just take them at the same time so you stay on track and don't forget one or the other.
I always preferred taking it at night, but that's just what worked best for my schedule.

Definitely not a complete PCT and I'm glad you know that. MK2866 and GW really do wonders for recovery. If you have the chance add them in there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help!

Hello everyone! I have a question, I'm doing a Nolvadex and clomed pct and i was wondering when should i take them like for example Nolva in the morning and clomed in the night or should i take them both at the same time? I'm aware that Nolva and clomed isn't the ideal pct but that's what i have atm..

It doesn't really matter when you take them. That's up to you. What concerns me is the fact that you don't have a complete pct. This is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

It doesn't really matter when you take them. That's up to you. What concerns me is the fact that you don't have a complete pct. This is what your pct should be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
I have every thing except the mk and the gw. I know they are important but i can't get a hold of them atm and i started my pct.

Top Bottom