napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick note on current SARMs experience...

jjfingers

Ok, I'm running HRT 200mg/Tcyp, RAD140, MK677, S4, GW, SR9009. Its been about two weeks.

The main thing I've noticed, which is particular to this experience, is the feeling of being less "viscerally fat" if that makes sense. There is a "thin" feeling beginning in my abdomen. Not like sub-q belly fat but deeper. Was wondering if these compounds or combination of these compounds have an affinity for visceral fat?

Ok, I'm running HRT 200mg/Tcyp, RAD140, MK677, S4, GW, SR9009. Its been about two weeks.

The main thing I've noticed, which is particular to this experience, is the feeling of being less "viscerally fat" if that makes sense. There is a "thin" feeling beginning in my abdomen. Not like sub-q belly fat but deeper. Was wondering if these compounds or combination of these compounds have an affinity for visceral fat?

Just going by the method of action that The combination of GW and SR9009 provide, it should absolutely be eliminating that visceral fat from you. What SR9009 does to fat cells can really explain why you feel so much tighter in the midsection. Nice results bro!

absolutely they do... its a combination of everything but with the overall fat loss with sr and gw combined with the hardening of s4, that really eliminates the extra visceral fat... im a firm believer that s4 is ultimately the strongest sarm in general, but it cannot melt fat like gw and sr but when ran in conjunction, then you get what your seeing...

Top Bottom