napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick End of Cycle Review...

AUbeast86

Hey guys, I'm currently in the end of the second week of my PCT and wanted to give a little review of my first experience with SARMs...

My SARMs-only cycle consisted of:

1-12: MK-2866 - 25mg Dosed in the AM
1-12: GW-501516 - 20mg Dosed in the AM
1-12: S4 - 50mg ED, 25mg in the AM, 25mg 6hrs later
9-12: Aspartic Acid - DAA

13-16: Clomid - 50/25/25/25
13-16: GW-501516 - SAA

All of my sarms were purchased from sarmsx.com

Now, for the quick review...all I can say is wow. I'm a 40 year old CrossFitter and would have never imagined I would be feeling and performing better that I was at 20. In 12 weeks, I put 30 pounds on my Clean and Jerk, 20 pounds on my Squat Snatch, 30 pounds on my Overhead Squat, 30 pounds on my Back Squat and Front Squat and shaved several minutes off of some of the worst MetCons. I also managed to pack on right under 10 pounds of lean body mass while shedding a few pounds of body fat. I also feel like, even though I'm half way through my PCT, I'm still getting stronger and faster because I hit my PR on C&J at the end of last week. Also, its seems like I'm continuing to shed body fat at an even faster rate. The biggest indicator of change comes through all the compliments on my physique not to mention I've even had to buy new jeans with that stretchy shit in them to fit my quads and ass lol.

Anyway, thanks for all the support and question answering from all you guys on here and most importantly Dylan for his unwavering commitment to this community. I'll also be getting bloods done at the end of the 3rd week of my rest period. I can't wait to start my second cycle!

excellent brother! im so happy to see you did so well with this stack and i would expect nothing less... THANK YOU for the feedback and GREAT JOB brother... let me know if you need help setting up your next cycle...

excellent brother! im so happy to see you did so well with this stack and i would expect nothing less... THANK YOU for the feedback and GREAT JOB brother... let me know if you need help setting up your next cycle...

Thanks Dylan! I'll probably just repeat the same cycle, although, I was thinking about adding LGD this time. What are your thoughts?

Awesome review bro! Thanks for providing your feedback! It's much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoyed it and had such great results

Thanks Dylan! I'll probably just repeat the same cycle, although, I was thinking about adding LGD this time. What are your thoughts?
i like that a lot... that makes it a super stack and will take it up another notch... definitely a great plan bro

Sounds great man! I know you and your wife were going to run some SARMS together right? How did she do with them?

I got some Jeans from Buckle I think... Salvage brand with the stretchy polyester stuff =) Fit great and I cant really wear my other jeans anymore.
I still remember your first post pretty well =)

I am getting ready to start my first cycle test only in April =) My PCT went well just like yours too. Glad you had such great results brother!

Thanks V! Sorry for the late reply. Yes, she cycled with me and actually just started her 2nd cycle last week. I'm in the last week of my PCT and I still can't decide if I'm going to rest 2 or 3 weeks after PCT before my next cycle. I want back on ASAP, especially since I'm going to add LGD to this next cycle.
She had amazing results as well. She hit a snatch PR of 135 so she was pretty stoked about that :) Her quads, delts and biceps are ridiculous now.
I know people think we're on steroids because of all the "swole" comments. They have even started calling us the "swole crew" in the box.
The coaches have said we are intimidating the newbs with how insane we've amped up our workouts. LOL

absolutely awesome brother.. i would wait that extra week... go with 3 weeks, get refreshed and get right after it again!

Top Bottom