napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick Dbol Dosage question

moremore2

Hey Dylan, sorry to bother you, I appreciate your channel and information very much, so I thought I would reach out and try asking. In a few weeks I will begin a Test C, Deca, Dbol cycle, the Dbol lasting for 4 weeks at 25mg's a day. I've run several Test C, Deca cycles with great results, however this will be my first one incorporating Dbol.

My question is, How do I dose a 25mg Dbol tab? Should I break it in half and take it twice daily? Should I take it once daily? I'm not sure what the best course of action is. Again, thank you for all the great content.

Any thoughts or direction would be much appreciated.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Apologies for leaving that information out, didn't realize you would need it as I was just wondering about how you prefer to dose dbol throughout the day. Once, twice, three times, etc.

I'm 40, currently on a cycle of 200 mg's of Test Cyp with 200mg's of Deca weekly. 5'8, 184lbs, body fat is 11%, been lifting consistently for about 15 years. My goals are to add a bit of mass. Past cycle history includes 5 Test Cyp/Anavar cycles, 3 Test E/Winstrol cycles, 3 Test Cyp/Deca cycles. Always with successful PCT, probably because I always stay really conservative with my numbers. I'm not looking to be a monster with each cycle, but slowly build some good mass as I go. I'm sure those numbers are laughable for some of you guys, but I like to go slow and enjoy my cycles. I'm not in a rush.

After a 10-12 week break from this current cycle, I will start another Test Cyp/Deca cycle. This time I would like to incorporate 25 mg's of Dbol. I will be taking the usual ancillary supplements for my liver, heart, BP, etc. Tudca, etc. Arimidex as well.

So my question is, how should I dose a 25mg Dbol tab? Should I cut it in half and take it twice daily (12.5 mgs a time)? Should I take it once daily (25 mg's a time)? I'm thinking spreading it out into three doses of 8.3 mg's throughout the day.

two times to split but 3 times is the most effective... if you have a 25 mg tab then yes, cut it in half and take it twice a day...

Top Bottom