napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick 2 second question

equilibriumx3

Hey Dylan! Just got my labs back and my Test is at 137. Never done steroids in my life and im waiting on my Test C. How much of a benefit will I see from just boosting my test after dealing with low test my whole life and still busting my ass off at the gym to get as big as I am right now. Thanks for your time!

How old are you , Stats ........are you heavily overweight etc 137 is REAL low man even at my most suppressed state ive never been that low. Is the Test a doctor prescribed thing or self admin ?.

if you run a cycle, you are just going to make things worse.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Dial in your TRT for at least a year before doing a cycle. You'll feel a lot better.

Hey Dylan! Just got my labs back and my Test is at 137. Never done steroids in my life and im waiting on my Test C. How much of a benefit will I see from just boosting my test after dealing with low test my whole life and still busting my ass off at the gym to get as big as I am right now. Thanks for your time!

Are you going onto TRT or taking a cycle and hoping to recover after? If TRT, you will feel a hell of a lot better (personal experience). I was at 215 for 6 months before going TRT and felt terrible daily, gained tons of fat and lost all of my muscle, for 5-6 months now ive been on 200mg Cyp and have felt better then ever, put on tons of size that i lost and lost a great deal of fat as well. Just make sure you get quarterly or yearly checkups. Plenty of guys have issues with RBC getting too high so you will want to donate blood.

RBC improves with time on TRT. Mine skyrocketed to 54-56 without donating, but in the last 4 months it’s gone down to 47 where it was before TRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBC improves with time on TRT. Mine skyrocketed to 54-56 without donating, but in the last 4 months it’s gone down to 47 where it was before TRT.

I havent been in to donate since ive been on TRT but i need to go check where mine are at. My RBC's have never gone out of range as quick as many others just from cycling in general. No symptoms either but like i said, smart to checkup every quarter

Wow I didn’t think you guys would actually answer me back! Hold on I’m at work give e a few hours to answer all of these questions. You guys just pumped me up by simply answering! You guys rock!

Alright guys! My name is Quill. I am 24 in shape, I weighed 175, besides belly fat and some love handles before starting TRT. I am also on the shorter end I’m only 5’8. I would say my body fat was 20% but since I first asked my questions I have been on TRT for 4 weeks and I absolutely feel amazing. I’ve been working out for 3 years and just couldn’t get gains like a person should. My diet was good. I reached 180 in weight eating as much as I could and lifting heavy. So my latest stats are 180 and shedding belly fat like crazy. I all around feel good. I am prescribed 200mg test C a week. Why would my Test levels be so low? Is there something else that could be really wrong with me? Maybe I was raised a soy boy and didn’t even know it? Dylan why would taking test make it worse? Is there something I need to know? Anyway I’m getting great results and I will dial my TRT in like Cbbram said. I’m liking what’s going on with me and body building has always been my dream. I’m liking what’s going on and I have bigger goals. But for now a mentor who’s willing to answer all my stupid questions would be a life saver! Pm me for my labs if someone’s interested. Thanks guys!

No idea on what your levels crashed. Possible genetics. Mine crashed due to 47xxy. I look masculine male in every way and it was only the azoospermia that got my crashing T levels and genetics checked.

Alright guys! My name is Quill. I am 24 in shape, I weighed 175, besides belly fat and some love handles before starting TRT. I am also on the shorter end I’m only 5’8. I would say my body fat was 20% but since I first asked my questions I have been on TRT for 4 weeks and I absolutely feel amazing. I’ve been working out for 3 years and just couldn’t get gains like a person should. My diet was good. I reached 180 in weight eating as much as I could and lifting heavy. So my latest stats are 180 and shedding belly fat like crazy. I all around feel good. I am prescribed 200mg test C a week. Why would my Test levels be so low? Is there something else that could be really wrong with me? Maybe I was raised a soy boy and didn’t even know it? Dylan why would taking test make it worse? Is there something I need to know? Anyway I’m getting great results and I will dial my TRT in like Cbbram said. I’m liking what’s going on with me and body building has always been my dream. I’m liking what’s going on and I have bigger goals. But for now a mentor who’s willing to answer all my stupid questions would be a life saver! Pm me for my labs if someone’s interested. Thanks guys!

If you are on trt then thats one thing. I assumed you meant you wanted to run a cycle. We dont know your levels are low. Thats something to discuss with your doctor... you need a good endocrinologist to speak with and monitor etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No I definitely do want to run more anabolics! So maybe explain this assuming I’m planning on it. So I’m assuming 47xxy is a genetic reference? Is that a spendy thing to get checked?

Last edited:
Top Bottom