napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions on Winstrol and Anavar

hynkonter3

Hey Dylan, im about to run Anavar 50Mg per day and 25mg of Winstrol for 6 week. But im going on a sudden break for 7 days overseas. Which means i will be off those gears for 7 days, thoughts on Anavar and Winstrol on that dose i mentioned? Help is appreciated. Please

How to run this both? Or should i run both separately like. Anavar 4 weeks then winstrol 4 weeks or run them both at half doses? Suggestion please

dont take orals without TEST
dont take two orals at once (in some cases you can, but generally No)

we dont even know your stats and history bro, tell us that first

Hey Dylan, im about to run Anavar 50Mg per day and 25mg of Winstrol for 6 week. But im going on a sudden break for 7 days overseas. Which means i will be off those gears for 7 days, thoughts on Anavar and Winstrol on that dose i mentioned? Help is appreciated. Please

How to run this both? Or should i run both separately like. Anavar 4 weeks then winstrol 4 weeks or run them both at half doses? Suggestion please

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

Are you also running test? What have you planned for pct?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

why on earth are you using orals without test man?? do you any sort of clue what you are doing???

Can't do oral steroids without a test base bro. We also need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you on anything

Top Bottom