napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions from a subscriber

samsoniter

Hello Dylan,

I hope you're well brother

I just needed your opinion on a cycle i may be running in march. What do you think i should add or tweak on?

I also added my nutrition and training regime if you want you can look at it too. Currently I'm 88kg at 16-17% bf 183cm tall (6ft) I'm 23.

Cycle

STEROID

TESTOSTERONE ETHANATE:
300-350mg 1 time a week for 12 weeks

SARM

MK2866 OSTERINE:
25 mg every day for 12 weeks(subq or cream)

GROWTH HORMONE

CJC-1295 (DAC:GRF) 2mg every 3 days 16 weeks
GHRP-2 /GHRP-6 (not sure about dosage/cycle or which one to run with CJC-1295)

AROMATASE INHIBITOR AI

ARIMIDEX (ANASTROZOLE)
0.5mg 3-4 times a week
(may run every day for the first 2 weeks as I'm estorgen prone, or may do 0.5mg/1mg/0.5mg/1mg 4 times a week)

DHT BLOCKER

Finasteride
1mg 3-4 times a week
(may run every day for the first 2 weeks as i get very high dht conversion)

HCG:
8-10 weeks in cycle, 4-6 weeks length. 500-1000iu's split dosage twice a week (250-250 or 500-500)
Use 2 first weeks of PCT

PCT

NOVADEX:
40mg for 2 weeks everyday
20mg for 2 weeks everyday

CLOMID:
50mg for 2 weeks everyday
25mg for 2 weeks everyday

AROMATASE INHIBITOR AI

ARIMIDEX:
2x a week for 2 weeks 0.5mg/0.5mg
1x a week for 2 weeks 0.5mg

DHT BLOCKER

Finasteride
1mg 2 times a week for 4 weeks

Nutrition

I'll be on 2200 calories with Macros of 50% protein 25% carbohydrate 25% fat. 6 meals a day with one cheat day on a Sunday with a 16 hour Intermittent fast until Monday morning. All my meals are consumed with in a 10hr bracket. I consume roughly 2.3gs per kg of protein a day.

Training

My training is a Push, Pull, and Leg day. I like to do some light walking after each workout and sometimes more days if i can fit it throughout the week. I only go gym 3 times a week by i manage to get a total of 200-220 sets so roughly 20 sets per muscle.

I also do BJJ 2-3 times a week, it's good cradio too.

Let me know what you think, I'm happy to get any feedback from you.

They don’t give advice if you are under 25. You can permanently mess up your own hormones if you run cycles under age 25.

Finasteride...personally not familiar but think that was something that people have problems w after use.

i would not advise you steroid use if you paid me man... you are 23 years old... thats just absurdity

Sort out your nutrition properly. 2200 calories are too low for your body and activities what you do unless you want to lose BF in that case you definitely dont need any steroids

Top Bottom