napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions in regards to Arimidex dosages and second cycle discussions

fullyamino5

Hello and good day to you Sir. I watched one of your videos regarding steroid dosages and I have a question about the Arimidex dosage.

You said to dose 0.5mg/eod, but I only have a source that comes in 1mg/capsules. Any advice on how do I run it?

First cycle was close to a year back with Test E only but at 500mg/week and I ran without an AI but did my 4 weeks PCT (Clomid & Nolva). My mistake on the AI & dosage cus I did not researched properly beforehand and listened too much of broscience. Made good gains on the first one and people around noticed it, but side effects were bad as acne pops out throughout my upper body, shoulders mostly. No gyno though.

I'm planning to run 2nd cycle next month with Test E at 250mg/week and introduce Deca at 200mg/week for a total of 12 weeks with all the necessary protections. Is it advisable or do you have better recommendations?

Anyway, I appreciate what you're doing and all the advice you provide through your videos. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Top Bottom