napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions regarding my cycle

omertoons

Hi dylan my hope you are doing good, I am taking 350mg su 250 testosterone blend per week this is the end of 3rd week and this is the 25th day and i am not feeling any thing. No gains , No libido, no strength stamina.

NOTE: To be frank I am taking 1.25mg letrozole eod for gyno.I dont feel like gyno but only i feel from side view nipples are impose and also finasteride 1mg per day for preventing conversion of DHT i m at initial stage of MPB.

Hope the best guidence from you.

Need your FULL stats.

Can you elaborate on your letro dose?

What's the blend??

im so lost... are you taking 350 mg per week of sustanon or what? why on earth are you using letrozole? what exactly do you expect to feel after just 3 weeks? you do realize how dangerous finasteride is correct?? why dont you google post finasteride syndrome...

Hi dylan my hope you are doing good, I am taking 350mg su 250 testosterone blend per week this is the end of 3rd week and this is the 25th day and i am not feeling any thing. No gains , No libido, no strength stamina.

NOTE: To be frank I am taking 1.25mg letrozole eod for gyno.I dont feel like gyno but only i feel from side view nipples are impose and also finasteride 1mg per day for preventing conversion of DHT i m at initial stage of MPB.

Hope the best guidence from you.
Wtf are you expecting in only 3 weeks? Magic?

What is your full stats experience and goals?

Top Bottom