napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions on prohormones

white3rd

Hey boss man, I follow you on youtube.com and love and appreciate the info and content.

I'm currently 41, was diagnosed with low T about a year ago. I found a hormone replacement doc who had me running Test Prop and Cyp for a while but they were causing my estrogen to go up pretty high. I was put on Exemestane along with Arimidex and Nolvadex during the cycles but it didn't bring my Estrogen down very much during my cycles. I've cycled off for almost two months now and plan to start cycling again. I've suffered from gyno throughout my childhood and now I've gained a bit more puffiness in my nipples (gyno from the test and estrogen most likely).

My health and fitness goals are to of course get and stay as lean as possible and keep my size, and keep my hormones balanced. I'm currently 6'2 and about 230 with about 20%BF (mostly in my belly). I want to get my BF down as much as humanly possible. I also have HBP so I take meds for that too.

I wanted to know if I should be asking for something a little more stronger those estrogen blockers or maybe run my test along with Winstrol? And if not Winstrol, what should I consider or what's a ideal stack and cycle? Thanks again....

It’s better to focus on fat loss, drop to at least 15% body fat, better 12%. When I say focus, I mean diet and exercise, not steroids. The excess estrogen is because you are fat. If you want less estrogen conversion, by far the most effective way is to drop the body fat. Cycling will just make it worse as estrogen tells your body to store fat and retain water and estrogen is amplified during a cycle with a wet compound. You already have issues with gyno. Cycling will only make it worse.
If you are on HBP medicine already, cycling will make that worse too.

brother, this is just terrible top to bottom... the first issue is clearly cycling with high body fat and thats where i generally stop even reading the post and point it out but i kept going on your post... that brings me to the fact you want to run ANY steroid with high blood pressure but to make matters worse, you want to run oral steroids with that issue... .i just dont even know where to start with this... all i can tell you is theres no way on i would ever recommend steroid use in any way, shape or form on this... you seem like a good guy bro so it really bothers me to see you wanting to hurt yourself here.... you need to focus on getting yourself in far better condition and also getting your health right... those two go hand in hand... sarms could be an option to help you here but steroids are completely out of the question...

Top Bottom