napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions hgh

martoons1

Hey Dylan first all wanted to say your vids are very informing! I’ve been training since 16 I’m currently 25 and train Calisthenics with some weight training mainly for legs ! I’m 5 6 and 180 lbs. I train 5 times a week intensely doing lots of reps ! I’d like to take my performance as well as my look to a new level what do you think? How would I go about taking it ? And more importantly how can I get the proper stuff ?

what is your body fat ? please dont ask me for sources dude... come on man... you dont just randomly ask people things like that when you dont even know them and you clearly have not done one ounce of research on your own either...

also, you are not going to find anyone with any sort of brain recommending hgh to a 25 year old...

Why are you looking into GH at 25 years old? There are much better options out there. Tell us your goals and we can help you, but please don't ask for sources when nobody knows a damn thing about you

My apologies !

I would just like to improve my overall athleticism . Help get some strength and some more endurance... looking for the lean muscle gain. I train mostly calisthenics with some weightlifting here and there (muscleups, pullups, dips,handstands,push-ups) I’m not looking to bulk up and get body builder huge ! It would just make calisthenic that much harder. I chose to ask about gh because I’ve heard it has a lot less side effects. Also I don’t want to have poke my butt several times a week !

On that note I Also thought about just taking Anavar being that it is an oral - and also that’s it’s more of a mild steroid. I read it should be stacked with test , however I’m not trying to get bigger I’m 5 6 180 lbs... I’m more looking to hop on something that will promote me keeping my lean muscle and promote losing fat (steroids Are not fat burners - Dylan G)

I'd wait on the HGH until you're over 35. You never disclosed your bf%.

Testosterone's first and foremost responsibility in a stack is to supply yourself with a backup because other AAS compounds will shut you down. It's not to make you bigger. If you take an oral without Test you're just gonna be a nonfunctional limp noodle plus it can cause health problems not having any Testosterone for an extended period of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would obviously take a post cycle after anavar to ensure my levels went back to normal ... smh 🤦*♂️ lol
That's after the cycle. What about during the cycle? You're still avoiding the bf% question.

I’ve been told you Don’t nessarily need the test ... levels will go back to normal after use your post cycle from what I’ve read ! I’m not going to be on this stuff for a long period of time it’s just a one cycle type deal and trying to keep most of what I gain

Last edited:
My body fat is 9 to 10 %
So you're 5'6 180lbs 9-10% bf. Impressive stats. Care to share a pic?

I still don't recommend going without Testosterone for any given period of time. It's your main male hormone and not safe or healthy and irresponsible.

Top Bottom