udunno

Hey Dylan.

I have now at home:
10 ml test e
10 ml test p
20 ml primobolan
1 pack aromasin
Every thing from alpha pharma
I will buy more primobolan for sure, and more aromasin.

I will take all test p eod
Week 1-14/16 250mg test e
Week1-14/16 400 mg primo
Week 1-14/16Ed 12,5 mg aromasin

When I was 18 I took 250 mg test e for 8 weeks total with no pct, which caused me to get very very little gyno. Something u can’t see. (Stupid I know) at that time I didn’t knew no better.

I have different questions.
1. I’m thinking about if u think this is a good cycle.

2. I want to loose around 5-8 kg belly fat also gain some lean muscles. I have taken 3 years break from gym, and really got out of shape. Can’t barely lift 30kg bench press (including the bar, 5kg on each side) my legs are the strongest part in my body, upper body so weak, i trained now 1,5 month and i have No more patience, is this stupid for me to begin the cycle?

3. I’m thinking about putting a extra stack on top I think 3 ways:
1, test e, primo, winstrol last 6weeks,
2, test e, primo, mk677.
3. Test e, primo, deca ( around 250 mg ew)
Which one u think is best for my goal? If any?

4. What do u think about alpha pharma? Is there any brand u recommend on top of ap?

5. If I choose test e, primo, deca, u talked about caber is a must. Can u say something more about this. Like do I need it, and is there anything u recommend instead?

6. Is this complete stupid of me starting cycle before get a surgery for gyno? Like I said is so small u won’t notice, and for me is not a biig issue?

7. What is ur recommended dosage of aromasin “in my case” takin the small gyno in consideration. Ofc it’s to hold it down

Hope u have the time to answer, and sorry for my English, I’m from Europe, Denmark.

beofre i even get into this... steroids are not for weight loss and losing 16-20 lbs means you are very overweight and in no way, shape or form am i advising steroid use to anyone overweight... thats a very very stupid thing to do and i want no part in it.. you need to work on your diet and training... steroids are NOT fat burners dude... they are not magically going to put you into condition and for you to even bring up deca when you need to lose that kind of weight clearly shows you have no clue whatsoever on what you are doing

beofre i even get into this... steroids are not for weight loss and losing 16-20 lbs means you are very overweight and in no way, shape or form am i advising steroid use to anyone overweight... thats a very very stupid thing to do and i want no part in it.. you need to work on your diet and training... steroids are NOT fat burners dude... they are not magically going to put you into condition and for you to even bring up deca when you need to lose that kind of weight clearly shows you have no clue whatsoever on what you are doing

When I was younger I used to think steroids just did it all. This was far before I started using AAS and this mindset couldn’t be further from the truth. The more knowledgeable I became about diet The more I realized this was truly the key to becoming successful in achieving my overall end result.

AAS does it’s job no doubt... but you must really understand their true job description before you just start pinning gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can't begin to advise you on a cycle without your full stats, goals, and experience. From what I'm reading so far, you are not in the condition for steroid use, and steroids are not fat burners. Have you looked into sarms? That see,s to be a lot more in tune with what you're trying to accomplish

When I was younger I used to think steroids just did it all. This was far before I started using AAS and this mindset couldn’t be further from the truth. The more knowledgeable I became about diet The more I realized this was truly the key to becoming successful in achieving my overall end result.

AAS does it’s job no doubt... but you must really understand their true job description before you just start pinning gear.

Absolutely right! I thought the same too, I think most of us have.

well said... for steroids to truly work and do their job, you have to be in good condition to start... steroids are for people to get past peaks that they have reached, WHICH ARE NOT REACHED AT 20 YEARS OLD, like some tend to think... it could take a decade to TRULY reach your peak and sometimes longer... people NEVER change their workouts, diets etc and then think they have peaked.. they dont want to work hard, make changes, put in the time etc... they just want and ASSUME there is an easy way out which is just simply not true

Top Bottom