napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions and Advice

mogorlon

Hi Dylan,

I am wondering if I could please have some advice on taking my first cycle and future cycles to come.

I'm 26 years old, a lifetime natural and have been training for 10 years. I am a competitive power lifter and bodybuilder and as of 2016 won the Australian Championships in the Fitness/ Physique division for my federation. Since 2012 I have known I have had low testosterone and my endocrine system hasn't been working correctly. The past 6 testosterone blood samples I have had have all came back well below the normal range, free testosterone almost non existent, estrogen normal. I have Osteopenia (had osteoporosis) caused from what I believe high dose cortico steroids I was on in 2012 for 6 months. I have been told via a number of doctors I should be on TRT, I have not done so yet due to my natural competitive history.

Well, I have achieved my natural goals now and am ready for the next step. My next set of goals is by 2020 become an IFBB champion and potentially pro in the physique division.

I have watched many of your videos and am doing everything I can to understand drugs and do the right thing.

I am aware that I should and only will be taking Testosterone as my first cycle. My questions are;

- How much testosterone should I take on my first cycle? How long for? (I have access to human grade test from a doctor)

- What is the ramifications if I blast and cruise as compared to cycling on and off? (if you have a video that I hadn't found please link so I don't waste your time)

- When I come off what is the shortest realistic time frame until I can go back on if blasting and cruising is a silly idea?

- How many cycles until I start adding in compounds? If I just taken Testosterone over and over is it a case of just getting slower and slower gains or will they stop eventually?

- I had Decca in mind as my second cycle and Test E, Decca, Primo (if i can find it) as my third. Realistically I'm going to do what it takes to become a pro as long as I can stay healthy, what is your opinion on future cycles?

Some additional information, I am an exercise scientist/ nutrition scientist by qualification and a strength and nutrition coach by trade so my training and nutrition is always 100% on point (I am OCD and passionate about this). Sorry for the long email, I thought the more information you may find helpful. Also regarding blood tests was slightly a lie, my very last blood test came back in good ranges for the first time since at least 2012 after taking clomid, my endocrinologist put me on this.

Will appreciate any advice you may give,

bro im happy to help but i get thousands of questions per day and so simple things like looking up a video, would take you all of five seconds... 350 mg per week is great on a first cycle... NO YOU DO NOT blast and cruise whatsoever unless you actually need trt and you definitely dont do something so STUPID at 26 years old... come on bro you are far from uneducated and you already know this... seriously... here's the blast and cruise video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTibyjdhztM&t=4s

time on = time off and time on includes pct time...

you can add another compound on a second cycle... bro, you are getting way way way too far ahead of yourself... you focus on what you are doing now, not planning third cycles when you havent even ran one yet...

You haven't fen taken your first cycle yet and already talking abut blasting and cruising? Bro you don't want to do that. Not at all. That's only for those that can't support natural healthy testosterone levels and should always be a last resort

Top Bottom