napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about test & masteron.

HOLLIS

Hi,
Im 32 years old , I weight 193 & around 11% body fat, and I will be doing my second cycle . My first cycle was Test Only ! My goal is to be around 200lbs , gain around 7-10 pounds of lean muscle.
I Looking into doing test & masteron for this cycle along with a few sarms RAD 140, MK677 & S4 . what do you guys think about this stack ? currently I can only get test & masteron from my supplier. Can you guys help me with my dosage?
I can aslo get my hands on Tren , i was even thinking of doing test , materon & a very low dosage of Tren . Tren at around 200cc per week.
Any Advice suggestions please . I really Appreciate your help .

Welcome to the forum....

I think you'll be good with Test, Mast and SARMS for a 2nd cycle. You need to wait on the Tren. Save it for later down the road.

tren is completely out of the question... test and masteron with sarms is completely fine for a second cycle though, yes... noone is going to advise you to use tren on a second cycle... at least no one that actually cares about your well being

I was thinking of running test at 300cc & same for masteron 300cc per week . Is that fine ? Or should I run more masteron ? I'm also doing am 8 week cycle . Do you recommend to run masteron the full 8 weeks?
Thank you.

I was thinking of running test at 300cc & same for masteron 300cc per week . Is that fine ? Or should I run more masteron ? I'm also doing am 8 week cycle . Do you recommend to run masteron the full 8 weeks?
Thank you.
Which ester do you want to run? It will have to be Prop for 8 weeks. If you want Enanthate then you will need 12 weeks.

I like;

1-12 Test E 350mg a week split in 2
1-12 Mast E 600mg a week split in 2
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

And then there is your PCT of course......

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 600 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly as you may not need that much)
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 600 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly as you may not need that much)
11-14 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 15-20

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Money cycle for sure. Takes away all the guess work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom