napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about my cycle

nagaech

Hey Dylan I have been following and watching your video for years.
I have a questions to ask you I am current on a tren cycle I have used it many times before in the past.
I currently just broke up with my girlfriend and also started my cycles yeah I know great timing.
But the thing is that I am having the same reoccurring dream every day and night.
it feels like it is getting more real everyday.
I just want to know if this is just a massive side effect of the tren that I can’t get her off my mind or is it just me And my situation or is it the tren little help please.
I am doing 75mg of tren eod and 200mg of test prop a week also hitting eod.
To control my prolactin I am using vitamin b6
Cause I am using not a very high dose.
Wait to hear your reply.
Thank you Dylan

Hey Dylan I have been following and watching your video for years.
I have a questions to ask you I am current on a tren cycle I have used it many times before in the past.
I currently just broke up with my girlfriend and also started my cycles yeah I know great timing.
But the thing is that I am having the same reoccurring dream every day and night.
it feels like it is getting more real everyday.
I just want to know if this is just a massive side effect of the tren that I can’t get her off my mind or is it just me And my situation or is it the tren little help please.
I am doing 75mg of tren eod and 200mg of test prop a week also hitting eod.
To control my prolactin I am using vitamin b6
Cause I am using not a very high dose.
Wait to hear your reply.
Thank you Dylan
Tren messes with ur head. The girlfriend thing must be hard for you and the tren can make it worse unless you have good control of ur emotions. If its too much stop and wait til ur ready. You dont wanna do something if your not 100% thinking right

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

tren is the worst thing you could possibly be taking if you have any emotional problems or something that happened to you like what just did man... now would not be the best time to be using it...

Top Bottom