napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions about lgd

murpur4

Hey Dylan,
I am 20 years old and i just bought lgd and i have a few questions:
What is the best cycle in terms of weeks and dosages.
Should I take it with an empty stomach?

Hey Dylan,
where did you get your sarms? if you dont have the right quality then you absolutely do not want to start this and i want to make sure you have the right product...

Where you bought your LGD is critical.. I know companies that mix GW and Ostarine and sell it as LGD.. if you didn't go with SARMSX I would skeptically what you have.

What's your stats bro? You're pretty young to be taking anything but whatever right..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you get your sarms? if you dont have the right quality then you absolutely do not want to start this and i want to make sure you have the right product...
i got them from sarmsx, and as this is my first time i want you to guide me

Where you bought your LGD is critical.. I know companies that mix GW and Ostarine and sell it as LGD.. if you didn't go with SARMSX I would skeptically what you have.

What's your stats bro? You're pretty young to be taking anything but whatever right..

well, Ive been lifting for about 3 years. i feel am always hittin that plateau. so i decided to take this boost for 8 weeks. but i dont know how to use them. i have one bottle, i started yesterday, taking 10 mg after my breakfast. but i would like to know if i continue doing that for 8 consecutive weeks

Last edited:
well, Ive been lifting for about 3 years. i feel am always hittin that plateau. so i decided to take this boost for 8 weeks. but i dont know how to use them. i have one bottle, i started yesterday, taking 10 mg after my breakfast. but i would like to know if i continue doing that for 8 consecutive weeks

To get the most out of it you should be taking 10mg a day for 12 weeks bro.

One bottle isn't going to be enough for a cycle. You need to pick up a couple more and make sure you have the proper pct as well. In an empty stomach or after food is fine either way.

The protocol should look like this

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hey Dylan,
it makes no difference if you take with or without food... if you find that it upsets your stomach, then you would need food but that is not common... you need to run the cycle twelve weeks... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom