napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about HGH

wingedman8

Hey Fellas,

I'm new to this site, so please bare with me if I come off as a noob. I found this forum off a YouTube video I was watching about HGH. I'm familiar with the gym; I play sports and weight lift, but I'm no body builder. Recently I've been interested in kicking up my athletic performance and friends have told me I should use steroids for solid gains (Dynabol, Anavar, Winstrol -- different suggestions from different friends), but I've heard about athletes using HGH and I'm interested in using it.

In addition to increasing my athletic performance, friends have told me HGH can potentially restart hair growth for me. I've been seeing a decline in my hairline since I was about 22 and I have a horse shoe pattern of thinning/balding hair. I'm very disciplined with what I eat and keeping active and I want to take my abilities to the next level.

MAIN QUESTION:

I live in Ontario, Canada and I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how I can ask a doctor for clean HGH. I've heard the warnings about low quality stuff and I only want the cleanest, safest stuff. A friend of mine told me that if its doctor prescribed I can get it in the form of an pen and just inject myself every few days. Any suggestions on how I can get doctor prescribed HGH? Also, do I need to pair HGH with anything else to see results?

Fitness Goals (I'm in it for the long haul):

1. Get lean (8-10% body fat)
2. Increased lean muscle mass
3. Increased muscle explosiveness (sprints, vertical jump)
4. Smoother skin and hopefully hair regrowth

I know it sounds like a pipe dream but I've a lot of positive review of the miracle stuff.

I'm glad to be a part of the forum, thanks in advance!

My physical profile:

Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200 lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 15%

if you're really asking that you haven't done nearly enough research on hgh. Not trying to be a dick but a simple google search will reveal so much to you.

If I was to take it for 8 weeks and train hard then get off, would I keep the gains?

You won't see anything in 8 weeks more than likely. GH is extremely slow working. It needs to be ran months to get the results from it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

HGH is different than AAS... 8 weeks is not long enough... You're also too young... No need for it yet...

Pharma Lady Rep

You have not done anywhere near enough self-study. Here are some things you should learn first:
1. How does the body produce its own GH? When?
2. What foods tend to inhibit natural production of GH?
3. What is the purpose of natural GH?
4. When supplementing with artificial HGH, what is the regimen?
5. What are the known high percentage side effects of HGH supplementation?
6. How does GH affect the body?

To your questions, you need to learn:

1. What are the causes of male pattern baldness?
2. What are some of the ways we can reduce hair loss?
3. Etc.

There are a jillion more but these are excellent starting points. There are just so many dimensions to any sort of supplementation and so much excellent well documented information available it is inexcusable for one to not pursue this knowledge.

Hey Fellas,

I'm new to this site, so please bare with me if I come off as a noob. I found this forum off a YouTube video I was watching about HGH. I'm familiar with the gym; I play sports and weight lift, but I'm no body builder. Recently I've been interested in kicking up my athletic performance and friends have told me I should use steroids for solid gains (Dynabol, Anavar, Winstrol -- different suggestions from different friends), but I've heard about athletes using HGH and I'm interested in using it.

In addition to increasing my athletic performance, friends have told me HGH can potentially restart hair growth for me. I've been seeing a decline in my hairline since I was about 22 and I have a horse shoe pattern of thinning/balding hair. I'm very disciplined with what I eat and keeping active and I want to take my abilities to the next level.

MAIN QUESTION:

I live in Ontario, Canada and I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on how I can ask a doctor for clean HGH. I've heard the warnings about low quality stuff and I only want the cleanest, safest stuff. A friend of mine told me that if its doctor prescribed I can get it in the form of an pen and just inject myself every few days. Any suggestions on how I can get doctor prescribed HGH? Also, do I need to pair HGH with anything else to see results?

Fitness Goals (I'm in it for the long haul):

1. Get lean (8-10% body fat)
2. Increased lean muscle mass
3. Increased muscle explosiveness (sprints, vertical jump)
4. Smoother skin and hopefully hair regrowth

I know it sounds like a pipe dream but I've a lot of positive review of the miracle stuff.

I'm glad to be a part of the forum, thanks in advance!

My physical profile:

Sex: Male
Height: 6'3
Weight: 200 lbs
Body Fat Percentage: 15%

First of whatever jackwad friends that told you to do dianabol,wintrol or anavar are ididots. If you use steroids then 250mg injectable test only .
HGH will not do shit for your hair.There is no baldness cure bro,..science does not have a clue.To spend a fortune on hgh at your age in useless.HGH kicks better in 40 year olds and even better in 50 year olds and even better in 60...see? At your age you already have plenty hgh.
As for your fitness goals #1 and 2 are achievable with sarms or sarms plus 250mg test PLUS hard work with diet and exercise. #3 is hard work, and # 4 go to a beauty parlor.

How is nutrobal comparative to hgh? Any one run it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its the next best thing to hgh... ive done A LOT of videos and articles on this and there's plenty of logs all over the sight on it... testdude has an excellent log, tx terror had a great run with it, rickrock is using it now with excellent results... its the closest compound to hgh that you will find, at a fraction of the cost, with a fraction of the side effects... its a no brainer

How is nutrobal comparative to hgh? Any one run it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am on it right now, and have been for a few months. It's been incredibly effective for me at changing body composition slow and steadily. My sleep has also never been better.

Check out the video on it

http://youtu.be/vgoc6k6eRsE

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom