napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about first ever test only cycle

[email protected]

Just finishing up a 4 week “cycle” of reaper DNA resurrection prohormones. A noticed a tiny difference with good diet and almost daily training. Someone in the gym suggested doing a cycle of test alone and see what comes of it as they had done. t400 every third day. I’ve been training on and off since high school I’m 26 years old 5’4” 156 lbs 15% body fat. Very consistent last 7 months after getting sober. Any answers or insight would be appreciated. I imagine off top I need to get my fat down. Thanks

why on the planet earth would you ever run that kind of cycle? that was very very poor judgment man... you never run an oral without test and yes, you should be in better condition... what exactly are you using for pct?

I appreciate it. If I do decide to do it after I cut down fat in next 30 days. Is this a good starting point. T-400/10ML 1/2 CC Every 3 days and arimidex every other day on cycle . And I haven’t figured out a good pct yet but trying to do homework on it. So far does this look okay

Congratulations on getting sober but you got to give it some time. 7 months of consistency is not long enough to consider juice.

If you mean the prohormone it was like a kit the cutting pro hormone bottle, a cycle armor bottle, and pct bottle. The ingredients on the pct bottle say serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container:30
Mucuna Pruriens extract (L-Dopa) 800mg
Milk thistle extract seeds 360mg
Arimistane 75 mg

If you mean the prohormone it was like a kit the cutting pro hormone bottle, a cycle armor bottle, and pct bottle. The ingredients on the pct bottle say serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container:30
Mucuna Pruriens extract (L-Dopa) 800mg
Milk thistle extract seeds 360mg
Arimistane 75 mg

Nothing looks good... thats nowhere near a pct... you dont know what you are doing... you dont just run cycles and learn as you go man... why are you discussing another cycle when you dont know how to even run a proper pct? This isnt a game brother... you need to forget about any cycles until you know what you are doing

I made a mistake man. I’ll be the first to admit. I took others word for it. I won’t consider anything further until I get a correct pct. that’s why I’ve come here for advice I wish I had found your channel sooner I literally just found it a few days ago on YouTube and you seem very knowledgeable. So what do I do now man? What’s a proper pct for this prohormome “kit” garbage.

im not trying to be a dick bro, only trying to help you... you dont need a 6 week pct after that but still need 4...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25//25
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom