napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about a female stack

mannyg_

Hey everyone! I’m new to posting on the forums. 26 year old female, lifting for 3-4 years. I am just about to finish up my first cycle w/ sarms. I used MK2866 to gain some mass and went from 120 to 137, which I was pleased with since I was trying to gain. My goal is to continue adding lean muscle mass while dropping some body fat, believe I’m about 20-21% right now. I have looked into the triple stack and have planned to do that next, but I wondered if you ever stack rad-140 for a female? Any input is appreciated!

Hey everyone! I’m new to posting on the forums. 26 year old female, lifting for 3-4 years. I am just about to finish up my first cycle w/ sarms. I used MK2866 to gain some mass and went from 120 to 137, which I was pleased with since I was trying to gain. My goal is to continue adding lean muscle mass while dropping some body fat, believe I’m about 20-21% right now. I have looked into the triple stack and have planned to do that next, but I wondered if you ever stack rad-140 for a female? Any input is appreciated!
Many females have used RAD with great success. However, you do want to start at lower dose to assess tolerance. Run it at 10mg per day for at least two weeks before going to 20mg

you can run rad but i would personally stick with the triple stack.. i have seen some females use rad, yes... most like it but a few have said it gave them some issues with their menstrual cycle but its not common... i would just stick with this...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom